@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
That sounds really nice. Relaxed Christmases with all the family and not too much travel are my favorite.
Ooh can I see a picture of the little Hornet? That sounds like a perfect gift. Also, Christmas tamales sound wonderful. I want to do that some year.
My Christmas was surprisingly good. A few days before,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@elishavet-elroi @whalekeeper
That sounds like a lot of fun!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper OHHHH lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Dude I almost teared up for a minute there, dOn’T DO THAT
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
short rp for the sake of the funny
Soldier
She was loud after all.
I screamed back. Naturally. I was not scared. I do not get scared. I was just…startled. [you keep telling yourself that bro….lol]
The man was not amused.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Wut.
lol he’s just hungry I guess
and horribly scatterbrained
he thinks it’s a firefly. He sometimes eats fireflies. They do not taste good, at all, and he usually stops after one, but he seems to forget this fact whenever he hasn’t seen them in a while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@rae I just rp at random tbh, so I’m good with whatever order you guys choose. I’ll post one now.
@whalekeeper can I have the doc? It sounds cool.
Soldier
The bright insect was alluring. So alluring. I want it! I wanna eat it! It looks delicious….
Before I knew it I was flying into the storm.
A frog hopped by, dark against the rainy p…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I think I’ll rp for Gabriel now because it makes sense, but if Keilah has a problem, we’ll set up an order.
Sound good? Let us know your thoughts! 🙂
Gabriel Mai
“Shh. I saw something,” he whispered. His ribs mildly ached from her sharp elbow, but if he had been suddenly grabbed he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Should we have an order in which we rp, or just go whenever it makes sense to go?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel shivered, watching Lucy with a faint smile. As he watched her, he finally saw the first bit of tiny wildlife since arriving in the labyrinth, a small brown frog. The creature blinked it buggy eyes, sitting in a small puddle. It was facing him, small and silent. A crack of thunder rippled through the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper LOLLLLL
here’s something short
Sniper
Soldier continued to peek through the cabinets, shoutin’ out names of planets he recognized.
Not helpin’, Solly, I thought. Why don’t you find a cabinet that actually opens.
He didn’t. But we did come across an open door.
Thunder rumbled outside, and the wind caused some rain to blow in and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Let’s just say they’d have a lot of cake and soda if I didn’t keep their stories so private. 😂
I knew it! I knew it! Alrighty, I’ll be in my secret hideout hatching some kidnapping plans…And baking a cake…
 As I recall, your 10x is doubled in my hands.
Lol, yes. I will definitely be ready.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper at least the science magic thing being researched means it’s better than Keeper of the Lost Cities. We’re told that elvin science is far superior to human science (to the point that humans call it magic) but we’re never told WHY or HOW and as a very scientific person it annoys me to no end (especially since you can have so much fun e…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lucy, Marcel, Hugo, or Sebster Gangster, whichever one you feel most inspired by (You better be treating those poor bois nice, or I’ll kidnap them and give them cake and soda)
By the way, I read the scene you wrote above and it was quite interesting. I didn’t know Mandin felt that way about Nahim sometimes.
You’ll have to snowball m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper yep lol I have the time…sort of….I just keep forgetting haha
hopefully tomorrow I’ll get somethin’ together though idk
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper It’s been too long since I read that passage. That’s beautiful. I shall reply in kind. 🙂
What is man that thou art mindgul of him? And the son of man that thou visited him? -Psalm 8:4
6 For into us a child is born, into us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,…[Read more]
- Load More

