@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
: D
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Good. People on the internet are too easily offended these days, I’m glad KP doesn’t have any that I can think of.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper But numbers don’t have colors…..?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I think any level of artist should protect their work if they want to. Even if ai won’t steal it and turn it into some sellable product, it’s ok to just not want it in the wrong hands. I don’t actually think my current art style would be stollen by ai, but I don’t like the idea that it could if it wanted to.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
It’s a she :] And it looks even better with the animation turned on. You should try wiggly paint
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Those hands look amazing. Actually. I keep staring.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Why are you a 7?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh, I love 4! 4 is a warm red. In color like a brick red like what @whalekeeper said, but it’s not brick. It’s chocolate! Warm and sweet specialty cocoa. Such a cozy, quiet number. One of the few females in the group. 2’s mother, 5’s wife. Great friends with 9, 11, 12, 24, and 45.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
…I mayyy have gotten a bit distracted by  my new crochet hobby this week. I only did like 40 minutes of outlining. :/
BUT I will do BETTER this week! Probably!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
totally fair
Have you tried glaze? It seems ok to me but like I know ai can catch up to the preventative measures eventually.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @Other7People
By the way, there are two 7s, you know. Twins. One is Angelic, the Number of Perfection. A rosy, divine gold.
The other is a spy. A bit cocky, a bit too intelligent. A silver, metallic but still matte.
And get 7 together with his cousin 8? Ooo. Those two can be trouble, but 8 usually keeps everyone in line. Too close…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Erm yes I think I may have gotten carried away 😳 But I had fun so who cares XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Mel
“Not if I kick you first!” Melissa yelled back. She stepped assertively in front of her new friend, which was made less intimidating by the fact that she was almost a head shorter than Lucy. She glanced at the food. She was hungry, but there was no way she was going to let this strange girl tell her what to do.
The horned girl…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh no you don’t know the original version. She used to be an assassin and she had a tail and could turn invisible.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Perfect.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
You need to make your pfp green
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I made a post asking what the Sanctuary and Outer Court is exactly. I’ll let you know when I get a response.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oof, I wasn’t aware of that. I joined JWM because people were saying it was like CWW and maybe better (in my opinion not better, even putting those concerns behind, it wasn’t as organized as CWW, but organization kinda comes with age) and then decided to just join SSC to have another writing community because why not?
I’m also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That would be lovely. Please go ahead.
- Load More
