@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sure!
Thank you!!
Rowen
The lack of people was rather unsettling in the corridor, the dim light of the torches not helping to boost the mood. Odd. Rowen thought as he followed Emeline. This is all very… odd. “Is there anyone here?!” Emeline exclaimed, opening a door to a room and peeking in. There was no point in being s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think you summarized it very well😁
It’s kinda crazy thinking back on some of the stuff we did…feels like a lifetime ago even though it wasn’t😅😂
-
TheShadow started the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello, here is the first chapter of my WIP, and please, feel free to rip this thing apart. Critique it as much as you want, if there’s something that seems off, illogical, or is bothering you, don’t be afraid to tell me. I want this story to be the best it can, and the only way to get there is through trial and error. If I tag you, please don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh goodness.
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.It’s the first thing that came to mind and the image killed me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! Ooo, this sounds great! Oh poor Pax! I will be on his side no matter what. lol.
How many character can I have?
I’ll start with one of my favorites.
Rory is sixteen years old. He’s been trained as a soldier since he was six and would now be a Lieutenant among his own people. He’s slender but strong, has wavy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting! I just looked it up and I kinda like the plot. I remember seeing a promo poster for it a long time ago.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I wrote 1500
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I phased that super poorly. Lol.
I remember events, stories, visuals, that sort of thing. For example, I stopped reading a series when I was thirteen. I can still tell you exactly what was happening to all the characters when I stopped and even the last line of the last book I read.
However, I can’t tell you the year we moved, how…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I must say the new profile pic is amazing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That meme is my literal favorite, I can hear it with the scuffed accent in my head when I read it too lol 😭😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
the best thing I can think of is to make the direction of the hair accurate. Hair points in different direction depending on how much their is and where it is, so using a reference is good. I find it’s much easier to draw facial hair that follows a already established guide, like the jawline or cheekbone. If I’m just drawing a little…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
For works of art yes. And several events if they had certain scenery that stuck in my mind. So yes, for sight
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Your shading is great btw
Thank you! I didn’t even try hard on that one. lol. It’s funny that you say that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
OHHHH, that’s who it is! Okay, no lie, this is crazy. A friend showed me his picture a few months back and yesterday I decided to draw Alan and that image kinda came to my mind and I didn’t even realize it was from that picture! It’s so weird how things do that! lol.
Very interesting. I like the artist, whoever it is. lolololol
- Load More
