@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
XD
Leo
He felt his shoulder collide with the elevator door as he jerked backwards, away from the flying whatever it was.
He blinked.
It was a boy. With feathers. And pink hair. He stood on a table waving some sheet of paper like a forlorn banner. He began folding it with precise carelessness…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff. So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is it a comic strip or just one picture?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I could put one in, cause I have a bunch, but don’t really feel like it because writing from the perspective of morally bad characters is really hard for me lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin About ship names….
Recently I’ve found there’s another way of titling ships. Rather than just combining the characters’ names, you can use one or two words that have an aspect of both their personalities or are related to them or their character arcs. This helps if the names combine into something really weird, or just…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Gotcha! =)
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
uh…actually hadn’t crossed my mind yet, can you believe it? my boi falls off a cliff in a hurricane to discover his powers, fights his own school teacher, came from an abusive home, and ran into the woods for weeks so he didn’t have to leave the M…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
okay, I’ll just have her show up then.
Nar
Nar pulled her hair out of her braid, leaning against the wall. She couldn’t find Hugo and at the moment, she didn’t care where Alpha was as long as he wasn’t fighting someone.
“I hope Hugo’s okay. Seb acted almost as if Alpha was killing poor Hugo. maybe little Seb wasn’t far…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
@whoever-cares @calyhuge
I’ll rp Chase and Jep sometime soon
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
wrong tag womp womp
fists flying? careful what you wish for, some of my guys got tranquilizers…
@koshka @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyonewhocares
For the benefit of those unfamiliar with my bullies, I’ll give a brief rundown:
They call themselves The Society. It’s sort of an alliance of kids who want to be…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And Whaley, if you want interaction I’ll go ahead and do a POV with Silvia.
And, if needed I can repost her description…
(Or is you want I can bring my Elf back around. Inglorion would probably enjoy the attention)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
well, since I haven’t seen or heard head or tale of the wing bullies I’m gonna have to take what I can get! I want some fists flying or something!
as for Loopy, I’d love to have an interaction! How do I start that? Just ask her?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Man, Alpha’s never gonna hear the end of this from Nar XD.
speaking of her, should I have her find Hugo?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m juts gonna pick up where you left off
Alpha
Violet pushed aside her hair, catching Alpha’s attention before suddenly saying, “Alpha. You… you owe me. Will you go to the dance with me?”
Alpha stared at her, shocked. Him? Go to a dance? With a girl? Sure she was pretty but…
“I realize men are supposed to ask women, but thi…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“They have an active conflict going, i don’t know about a full out war or anything but the military of this nation is definitely doing something.”
WAIT WAHT NO ONE TOLD ME WAAHETAT
*begins daydreaming* war… street fighting… military involvement… destruction… ATOM BOMBS
*remembers* oh right I don’t own this world I can’t r…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
I haven’t written much of anything new lately (editing/formatting is draining, y’all😪) but I have this scene I shared a while back but have now edited (plus not all of y’all were here when I shared it,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@GRCR GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
@whalekeeper Girl, are you ok doing all those planks?? *grabs phone* do I need to call 911??
@ellette-giselle Oh my gosh, that’s too funny🤣🤣🤣
-
Koshka replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ll have you know that I just wrote…
*Counts*
0 words in any of my WIPs. That’s right, zero.
Go eat a cookie. Or ice cream. All those planks deserve it.
As for me, I have a homework dragon to slay.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
What are they wearing?
XD
Tenz and Reid
Reid pushed the door open, seeing three people on the other side, two men and one woman. The men seemed to be preparing to fight with primitive weapons until Reid had opened the door. Looking at them, his mind immediately jumped to a picture of Ancient Wond that his father had lying…[Read more]
- Load More
