@whalekeeper
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 2 years ago
@whalekeeper
Yeah, he’s my favorite lol. I think I’m still better at drawing Tauren though.Yeah totally lol.
Oh really? 👀 It’ been awhile since I’ve heard about your wip, how is it going?Lol that’s so cool! Yeah I’ve heard mixed things about the series, but having a world to pull from for au’s sounds like fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s too funny
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry, there should have been more to that rp.
Nar
The man nodded.
Hugo began to pay for the items, but Nar stopped him. “You paid for the pastries. I will pay for this. No arguments! Besides, I traded in my currency for this place’s during lunch.”
As they stepped out of the street, Nar fiddled with her pen, finally discovering…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
She shrugged. “I little I guess, but I don’t like them as much as Da. I’m more into nursing.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is very amusing rn
Nar
“Books are the things you read. Notebooks you write in. But I’ve never broken a notebooks spine before.” She shivered. “Do notebooks in this world feel?” She asked, horrified.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar resembled a little child, with wide, curious eyes. She lightly poked things with one finger, as if she thought they would break, wondering at the strange textures of the place. She opened a brand new notebook, hearing a crack from it’s spine. She held it away from her in surprise, looking at Hugo and whispering worriedly,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
But space is so beautiful! Once you see your first nebulae, you’ll agree with me! Nar exclaimed inwardly. She would figure out how to get Hugo to space one day, but if he was happy as he was, why argue with him?
Nar’s eyes followed where Hugo indicated. She shrugged. “Why not?” As the store’s door swung open, a waft of air,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Reid
Reid’s lips pursed as he looked at the ceiling. “So we were brought here from possibly very far away places, around the same time, with no memory of how. Who or what can do that? A crazed Fettian maybe…no. If the Fettians knew of the existence of your two worlds, they would be placed on the list of places to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“Cool.” She laughed quietly as she commented, “if your world has a lower tech level than here, than you’d probably die from shock seeing my home! We even have managed a little inter Galactic travel…wait, if your home is older than here, have you never seen what space looks like?!” Nar turned to him with an almost shocked face.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“You two are from,” the one who reminded Reid of a Ancient Wondian knight, Percival, studied the almost identical twin’s faces “space?” He blinked, looking to his companions who shrugged.
“Well, I have never heard of either places, forgive me. We come from Luminere, in the country of Terre.”
“I have never…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ikr?
Nar
“Sure! That sounds like a blast…not literally.” She smiled. “I find this culture rather interesting.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“I have no idea!” She laughed, adjusting the strap of her satchel. “It doesn’t matter, really. It was just a random observation. What’s next?”
That literally had no point XD
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Percival
“Thank you. I don’t use products,” The woman said, seeming oddly scary to Percival with her mask. He tried not to stare.
“A pleasure to meet you as well. I and the thinnest kid are from Lovedream. And you are not?” Lovedream? What place is that?
“Once again I deeply apologize, mi’lady, about the glow. My name is Rei…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so sorry! I would have rped earlier but I didn’t see your post. Sorry.
Nar
Nar removed her hand, shrugging. “I guess so.” She could tell by the look in his eyes that he was lost, so she opted to not continue the conversational topic until later. It’d only lead to more confusion on both sides. She took in a deep breath, smelling…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @koshka
Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.
I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some…[Read more]
- Load More
