@whalekeeper
Active 20 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper
Rax
“Alright, I get to kill… wait where did he go? Oh, man he just crashed didn’t he. Man. Oh well, guess I have to fight you guys now.” Rax immediately starts firing at the agents, his arms are cannons of fire. Rax keeps on barraging the agents with no mercy whatsoever and shows no signs of slowing down.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yep. I’ll get right to it next break I get in work.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @raxforge
Alpha
Alpha put a hand to his chest, feeling the warm blood. “Ya know. that kinda hurt. If that had been any other man, you would have won. Well done.” Alpha locked gaze with the men, eyes a furious red. “But I’m no ordinary warrior. Sorry, but that knife stab won’t kill me.”
Alpha reached out his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*blink* That went fast.
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper
Leo
As elevator doors slid closed Leo pressed a tiny device in Rory’s hand and pointed to his ear. Rory looked at the com piece a moment before fitting it in place.
Leo smiled. “Can you hear me?”
“Yes.”
“Good. I have Quincy’s coordinates in my helmet. It looks like they’re…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
I know, Koshka and Whaley have the characters we need to move!
The Agents
227 smiled. “Kill him. I’m not interested in taking him as prisoner.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Also, I’d recommend not sending Agent 231 backup cuz Alpha will just immediately throw a knife into their hearts. Scary, I know, but Alpha is not afraid to kill to protect others.
Well, the agents will not hesitate to kill to get what they want. i mean, they’ve been trained to do this since they were k…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @whalekeeper @koshka
Rax
*Looks over at the agent(s)* “Is that good or do you want him.”
(I’m not going to really do anything until Whale responds, just to make it a little fairer for him.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
Oh goodness! I did not expect that to go so well!!!!
The Agents
227’s eyes opened wide as the stranger turned and hurled a ball of fire at the bird boy. “I think we just found our gun.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Alpha
“Get lost boy. The girl is my business, and if you don’t leave, I’ll have to kill you.”
“One, I’m not a boy. Two, I’m making her my business. Three, I’m the one who’s gonna kill today.” The man reached into his pocket and snapped open a switchblade. “Four, that’s a puny knife.”
The man lung…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @whalekeeper @koshka
Rax
“Okey Dokey,” his tattoos turn red as he hurls a fire ball at Marcel.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay. I was frantically reading through trying to figure out what was going on. lol.
The Agents.
“Then help us!” exclaimed 225. “Get rid of the bird boy!”
(I know you know that I’m controlling the bad guys, because you were told, but Rax doesn’t know that, so you can’t have him act out of ch…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
A tall, built dude with a biker jacket and cargo pants walks in. The back of his hands are tattooed with fire. His grey hair is tied back in a manbun, though his face is young. His eyes, the color of the topical sea. Smirking, he says, “‘Sup, who am I fighting?”
Good Grief. This has got to beat the record of unus…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You in the fight?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Chase’s eyes go bluish green under the shade of his hooddie and he smiles*
Alpha
“Silvia, isn’t it?” Alpha froze. He had been walking away from where Nar was, when he heard the question coming from the hall ahead. Usually, it wouldn’t have bothered him but he hated that voice. It reminded him of the voi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper haha, tell him all my charries say “you’re welcome”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae YES! Tagging some people…
@whalekeeper @raxforge @esther-c @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theshadow @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @beth-torres @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @elishavet-pidyon @allthekeepers
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper That was so cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
MARCEL!!!!!! I’m so happy he’s okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nice! This is great!!
*reads back through previous few scenes to get a recap.* Wait a minute…… did Whaley just put a wounded Marcel into my hands?! Oh this is great!!!!
Things are getting messy if Alpha wants to take a hand.
Rory
“They found Quincy. He’s activated his shield, but we’re not clear yet.”…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Blinks up from floor*
Woah… Are ceilings textured?
Leo
He froze, one hand on the doorknob. A choked “Dear God” gasped out.
His wrist vibrated. The Button.
The next moment he had ripped open the backpack and was clipping on armor in a blur of green and black. First the gorget, then breastplate and backplate,…[Read more]
- Load More
