@whalekeeper
Active 14 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks so much!
Also, purely curiosity, what color is the name Sara to you? Or Cole?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Imagine if there was a pink fire. A combination of glowing orange and pale translucent pink. That’s what I associate hope with. :]Â
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
Thank you so much for answering all the questions! I will probably have more once I start writing. 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
That’s long! 😅 Well great, that means you’re an expert xD
Can you imagine what a short film abot it would look like? 😄
That would be SO cool… and trippy 😂
Wow. Thank you so much—that was really cool to read.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ooooh!
I feel like you did my name before but I’d love to hear what you imagine what you think of it.
(I also feel like that would make an amazing gift idea: make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it. I would love something like that.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh this sounds interesting!!
This is the perfect prompt for me, my characters always have crazy scars….
Now to pick one.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually have a very strange scene in my story that tells a story like this and I think you’ll all find it very funny
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
I don’t know some of those, but I will definitely be googling them asap. I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (this is still kind of an early stage of development haha) but she see…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds really fun! I will see if I can whip up something 😊
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is great!! I love this!
I’ll tag a few more people in case they’re interested.
@koshka @power @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
(Look up there at Whaley’s post)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! No, sometimes I wish I did, though. It’s a really cool thing. Do you?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Basically just typical fantasy level technology. Medieval essentially.
I don’t have any problem with modern characters. Even sci-fi is perfectly acceptable. If you don’t want to put in a modern character, though, that’s fine, but it’s perfectly allowed.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It is here!!!!
(And, yes, I know I said it would be Nov 1. The reason for the swift delivery is that I realized that it makes more sense for me to plan a little bit ahead, but not plan everything up front. Otherwise, the plan would be too easily derailed by unplanned events.)
Anyway…
INTRO
The premise of this RP is…
Your characters h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!
Thank you!! I guess I’ll have to get back to you when it’s published lol
Thanks girl! Yeah, traditional lineart beats digital all day long.
- Load More
