@whalekeeper
Active 13 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Heading for Elderstrand w/ Marcel
“There must be a town nearby, we can go together since it’s dark.” The boy suggested, glancing over at Sara.
She studied him—as much of him as she could make out in the dim light. He didn’t look older than her, maybe even a year or two younger. His hair, which she had first thought was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Fun fact: Halloween is actually a Christian holiday. Or at least it was. Take back Halloween! Also, I want to burn stuff now. 😃🔥
Oh, that sounds so cool! I love capes. My costume turned out well too. I actually managed to get my hair in a decent faux bob. I got 136 pieces of candy. One house passed out…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Me furiously typing out my story and realizing I’m not procrastinating for once*
That’s what I was like last night. I’m so happy, I met my 500 words
on the dot. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
No girl, you’re good!! Seriously. I subscribed to this topic because I wanted to hear your response to Keilah’s questions. Thank you for the tips!
@whaley @ellette-giselle
Thanks!! 💕
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also Rae, “Gol” is my new favorite word
Lol, “gol” stands for “giggle out loud”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Elsa is a Disney icon (with a lot of bad messages) She and all of New Disney aught to have it’s face burned off.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One thing about Andrew, when he feels good about something, no one can tear him down but on the other side of the spectrum, when he feels down about something, it’s very hard to convince him otherwise.
Hey that’s not- actually, that might be accurate…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t be hard on yourself bro 🙂
One thing about Andrew, when he feels good about something, no one can tear him down but on the other side of the spectrum, when he feels down about something, it’s very hard to convince him otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @beth-torres @loopylin @rae @the_lost-journal @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @theshadow @hybridlore
The time has come!
Let the adventure begin!!!!!!!
First, let me set up the location that the characters will be arriving in.
It will be a fairly large area, so you will be able to choose where…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good, that probably won’t be me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @anyone-interested
I updated. 😊 Don’t feel obligated to respond again, I just wanted to post it.

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
My idea was basically to have a “drop-zone” that would include the outskirts of a city, and possibly part of a bordering forest. It would be night, and they would have a chance of running into patrolling evil henchmen. This way, people can drop their characters in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Pink fire of hope sounds AMAZING. @hybridlore you should definitely use that.
also I love how my name makes you think of sea glass. I love sea glass. When my family went to Italy on a mission trip, we found some on the beach (the church we visited had baptized some people there) and I just kept sifting through the gravel looking for…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
At this point, all but five of the people that I have on my list of interested in this RP have chosen at least one character, so it seems like we should be able to start soon. Would everyone be good with me kicking things off tomorrow morning? That gives everyone who hasn’t picked their characters yet the rest of the day to decide (and it’s also…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Basically, the idea was that the inhabitants of this world used magic to pull in people from other dimensions to help them. This is how we did it in the Character Party RP, and it worked fairly well there. It does add some nice tension between the characters, although that sometimes got a bit old. It has the benefit of us not needing…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I might as well, but I make no promises, I’m really busy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure!
- Load More
