@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Power replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
@elanor @ava-blue @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @emilysf @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @euodia-vision @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @landric @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @anyone_else_interested_in_a_$5_Amazon_giftcard
6 days until the end of the Great Word Winding Tournament!
Any word winders i…[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@Whalekeeper AH I have been meaning to watch Secret of Kells (and Loopy has been nagging me to ;3) for several years now.
I think I started watching it when I was little but got scared lol. Have you seen Wolfwalkers? It’s so marvelous, and I adore the soundtrack.Right, Meg! She’s an ENFP (if that helps you at all, hehe) and she’s very upbeat,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper just saw this sorry!
I’ll send 2 pics for Nyx.
as for Pax he does have white hair, blue eyes, and a teddy named hope.
He loves to paint (he paints on himself sometimes as it’s become a coping mechanism) and is very creative, and his biggest fear is being alone again I think.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @oreille21 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
Anyone want to read some old writing? XD
I started writing like last july I believe, so by old I don’t mean ancient 😂 That being said, the story was a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this looks fun! I totally get burnout lol. I had a character art post in the art forum for awhile I had to stop because I got too overwhelmed XDXD I might pop back here in a bit.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
*Bursts into discussion room*
Why hello there everyone! Sorry I haven’t been on the last couple day’s, but I’m excited to lock ourselves into this library!
You can just call me Prin, and use my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lemme know when you have the time to draw one of my charries! He’s not in my WIP, but he is my cinnamon roll!!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Oh ok! 😉
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ll wait my turn, I just wanted to scream rq
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SONG OF THE SEA NO ONE EVER KNOWS THAT MOVIE ITS MY FAVORITEST EVER 🙀🙀🙀 The art style and music and animation are SO gosh darn gorgeous
(when you’re done with GodlyFantasy’s stories, and if you don’t have any other requests, would you be interested in drawing my charrie…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper GASP WHAT I COINCIDENCE!!
So do I… 😏 XD XD!!! Of course U can draw him!!! Ah there should be enough references on KP…but if u need more I can give u description/pictures.
and if u want a creature to draw, u can draw Nyx!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6
I’m so sorry everyone!! I totally forgot about this yesterday!! 😭 😭
I need to set a reminder for myself. 😅
The Monday group can go ahead and RP this Monday if they’d like.
Again, so sor…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Allison!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I like to say my writing is all over the place! My WIP is dystopian ya, but I have ideas (almost all not written) for a contemporary novel, his-fic novel, a fantasy duology, and 2-5 biblical fiction works. X…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @loopylin
Hello yall, I kinda need some help 😅
So I’m going to try to not share too much here, but let’s just say family life isn’t the greatest. It’s not like really really bad, but I’m kinda scared that it could get worse, and I won’t do the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
When I’m planning (which happens more rarely than I would like, lol) I don’t normally separate characters distinctly on paper (or a doc). I just kind of have them set apart in my head. For example, Ami’s and Ev’s families are all side charries. Dao and a couple other charries I plan to add in are also side charries. But for bac…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Great question. Yeah I agree with Freedom. I have a character who is deaf, and I used that to show how he overcomes his disability and is able to help the MC’s perspective on life.
@booksbyjana I don’t think I’ve met you before!! Welcome to KP!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper WELLLLLL considering I keep DUMPING trauma onto one particular character in MY series I may not be the best to ask…
but I think it good. It doesn’t sound like too much to me. Especially not compared to what I’m doing to MY poor character…
I LOVE YOU NOVEMBER I PROMISE 😭
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I will agree with @whalekeeper that organisation of your character sheets is personal preference. I also feel that while there are literary definitions for different types of characters, I personally feel classification can kind of be up to you because as authors we more need to determine the amount of character building necessary…[Read more]
- Load More
