@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @sarafini @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopyli @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all! I don’t think I can keep up with this RP as well. 🙁 Hope y’all have fun!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol me seeing another character named sebastion is so weird XD
My sister has one, and he’s the most disgusting villian. He’s got all these chunky rings (blech) and really thinks he’s something else. And is very diceptive.
Anyways, we call him seb or sebby lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Dante
“Potions?” Dante asked, slipping a couple vials out of Sebastian’s pocket while his back was turned. He leaned against the counter next to Bullet and examined them. One was a thick, bubbling orange liquid with the label “fire breath”. Dante immediately pocketed this one and then read the other. It was labeled “…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ok, have fun! @loopylin
Bullet
“Have you ladies seen any chocolate, perchance? I’m starved.” came the voice of the other creature they’d met. (didn’t remember if he was human or something else.)
“Chocolate?” Bullet perked up. That sounded delicious.
Star grabbed the tray and held it like a waiter at a restaurant might. “Let’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love Sebastian so much. Have you written any of the story he’s in?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll explain their appearances: Star and Bullet are young adult humans, in their early twenties for sure. Bullet is 6 feet exactly (yeah, she’s tall) and Star is 5’6″ or so, haven’t ironed it out completely. They both have blond hair and grayish-brown eyes.
Star
“Kitchen’s over there. Behind the red door.” said an alien…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Dante
As Dante and Sebastian walked towards the kitchen, they were distracted by two girls digging through a closet. Small vials of various liquids were scattered on the floor around them.
“Ha!” One girl held up a bottle filled with a shimmery clear substance. “This’ll be fun, listening to what Rivet has to say while un…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yesss partners in crime >:)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
It’s all good. 🙂
Alright! 👍
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I have to hop off now, but it was still fun doing a couple RPs!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s fine! Lol, I’m sorry! I forgot to put a name XD. Ooh, I like that name. My nickname is Nat, you could call me that or Alina :).
I’m washing the dishes rn, so I don’t think I’ll be able to do it today :(. By the time I’m finished it will probably be over.
Next Friday :).
@mineralizedwritings esther, @whalekeeper
y’all have fun! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I watch Len’s every move. I will not let him ruin our explorations in the glorious depths of this library.
Behind us, a girl walks up, introducing herself as Elizabeth. I smile, waving slightly and introduce myself. “And this is Alina and Whalekeeper.”
( @lightoverdarkness I just looke…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
“Oh!” I turn backwards, caught between the awkwardness of Derek Len’s blocking our path, esther, and the new girl.
“Hey, I’m Elizabeth. What’s your name?”
“Oh! I’m Lesli…” I smile nervously, one eye still trained on Derek.
(Also Lesli is 19 if any of you guys didn’t know) (I know this is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I follow behind Esther as she takes us down some stairs, eager for more exploration. She stops, astonished by a man standing in front of us. I make a face. He looks gross for some reason I cannot explain.
“Derek Len?” Esther says, awestruck.
I raise an eyebrow at her. They know eachother?
“Hate to br…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Lesli
“Explore this library, of course!”
I rub my hands together excitedly, ready to take off into a grand adventure. I would rather be doing this with–
–oh nevermind. I’ve got plenty of new people to meet here.
Cut off by a piercing scream, I look to my left.
“What was that?”
Are they ok?…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 Sorry I’ve forgotten who else!
Ey! Friday squad, we ready for this?!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @lewilliams @princesachronicle22 @folith-feolin @power @otherworldlyhistorian @not-so-…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I just stole it from Dante’s Inferno cuz Dante likes fire.
Dante
Dante clicked his lighter off and looked back up at Krataristo. There was a spark of mischief in the boy’s eyes. Slowly, Dante grinned.
“No one? I wouldn’t be so sure about that.” He quickly scanned the room and noticed a few people entering the common ro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @felicity @sarafina @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
SO I’m thinking the girls discover that the girls wardrobe goes straight into the girls room and decides to go tell the others this. That way any other girls can change if they want to when we split.
Same for the guys (…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, I like rude characters. They’re more fun.
Dante
“The likes of me, eh?” Dante asked with a grin.
“Alright, Krataristo.” He plopped down onto an armchair close to where the boy was standing. Then he pulled his lighter out of his pocket and played with it, flicking it on and off and back on again.
“We can both wait he…[Read more]
- Load More
