@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks 💗💗 I know it will one day, it’s just hard to wait until then. I think it’s good in a way because I’ll be able to understand some other people better, it’s just confusing and painful. Thanks for thinking of me <<333
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Nup. Never heard of it until now, I actually only recently came up with his name.
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great topic idea!!
My WIP has sort of changed… It started with one of the story prompts here on KP. One about how the villain was keeping back something much more sinister from attacking the kingdom, then he dies and the MC(s) have to take his place.
I was planning it as a back up in case I decided to do NaNoWriMo. Obviously I d…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeah. I do that for one character in particular but I can get away with it for the same reasons XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
When he said “bleh” I think he meant that he didn’t like it. I’ve heard goats milk can be pretty strong. :))
-
Loopy replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool topic! I have a lot of stories that have gone through a big changes like this.
The one that’s changed the most is my Wonderland WIP that started off as a game I would play with my cousins. In the game, we were all decedents of the main Alice in Wonderland characters (Alice, the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! That actually sounds like a cool story I’d read. It sounds like an Alien learns about human trauma, or experiences it or something, right? That would be really cool! It could get into complex themes of what it means to be human and stuff.
I totally change my worlds constantly! My current one me and my sister are working on has…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
MEEEE
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Renae
Renae kept on the alert. There was something strange going on here, and it seemed, from her keen observation, that it had something to do with those who had drank from the cups. She glanced anxiously at Vidar, who was playing with the clips in his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom Yeah…. Though the world building is cool, it didn’t seem like my thing. BUT I will keep those ideas in mind….if I find a spot in my fanfics for an exceptionally good charrie, they may just became the progenitor of a whole dragon species, lol.
And yes, big companies are kinda doing “great animation, trashy story”…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! And I’m really hoping that the new wave of Avatar stuff is actually good, us fans have been disappointed too many times with any expansions of the universe.
It’s good from start to finish, but if your unsure, keep watching until you get to episode 12, the storm.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Do you really wanna know?
@whalekeeper @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
Rivet
Her voice was the one saying that?
What was this stuff?
Star turned to look at her. Not good. Not good!
“So, Rivet.” Star was enjoying this too much. “Got any secrets you haven’t told the rest of us?”
Rivet bit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
I’ll RP in a bit, I have to do some chores in a couple minutes and won’t have time for one until later.
I know Star will have some fun with all the other characters…..
Although if she asks the question she wants to ask Rivet, will others try to…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think that with Race to the Edge it was mostly surprising in how certain side characters actually had arcs (especially nowadays). It was also really cool how any developments in the show were used in the following movie— it actually tied in to the overall plot. And that was a level of thought that isn’t usually put in to spin…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YESSS, it’s totally the prodigals son! The emotions are so powerful and real, and yes, I may or may not have cried watching that scene for the hundredth time…
Believe it or not… I watched the non-existent movie before even discovering a show existed…
Yeah, that’s what happened to my mom. Everyone was talking about how bad it was…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow… all this fourth dimension stuff is extremely difficult for tiny human minds to comprehend. *my Martian doppelgänger chuckles from across the room*
XDXD I’d say that if you wanted to, and you got the right visuals are explanations, you could still get some intuition.
Yes, we need to propagate Last Air Be…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow… all this fourth dimension stuff is extremely difficult for tiny human minds to comprehend. *my Martian doppelgänger chuckles from across the room*
I like mold. (Not if it’s on my food, but I think it is really cool otherwise.) One of my dream stories to write in the future is set in a world full of gian…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper
@esther-c (HeY hEy!)
jkjk XD
@thearcaneaxiom (here’s where I post chapters! You’ll be kinda lost if you start here, no pressure on reading the whole thing though, ik it’s a bit long)
Ok next chapter! I have more than this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
Bringing this back up lol
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I love them because even if the facial expression is poorly drawn, the eyebrows can fix the expressions.
- Load More
