@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If you go on google, he’s written at least 50 so far. But yeah, it’s actually comical how fast he can get really good books out. He’s a brilliant author who just doesn’t stop! ‘Oh yeah, here’s these 3 different 5000 page books I’m writing right now guys, here’s my progress on each, and, oh right! I almost forgot, I might as well…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yep, mostly peaceful games. I watch my brother play Super Smash Bros with my cousins whenever we’re at their house. He says he actually doesn’t know how to play too well and usually just plain smashing buttons and hoping he doesn’t fling his guy off a cliff….
Funny enough, if it hadn’t been for that game, I wouldn’t be using a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper
Thanks! 😀
Thanks!
So if I painted something ugly you’d still possibly like it? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-this-thread
I found some more memes!!

-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Ikr!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Welp… I guess our group hasn’t RPed for a while. XDXD We’ll have to remember to do it this week. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Anyone on and wanna chat? 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, that’s the one thing about survival mode gameplay. I usually do it in creative mode, or turn the setting to peaceful so there aren’t any monsters.
One time I did have it on normal, and a creeper came from behind and blew me off a cliff…..
It was more funny than scary though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Pretty good, thanks! Just about to work on a Minecraft build.
-
Esther replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!
I definitely agree that race is more outward appearance, but culture is the way of life of a certain group of people.
I see your problem concerning classifying Shifters and such. 🤔 I would say to put them in both. The Wolf Shifters would be their own culture and their own race. But they still are in the race of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper Not rude at all! I can see you’re really into it. I’m like that with my favorite shows too.
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi y’all!
@godlyfantasy12 , @whalekeeper , @lightoverdarkness6 , @esther , @princesachronicle22 , @mineralizedwritings , @freedom , @acancello , @gwyndalf-the-wise , @loopylin , @otherworldlyhistorian , @anyone-else-I missed
(If I tagged you, and this doesn’t interest you, then don’t feel obligated to respond.)
I wanted to make a forum…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD That first one XD I struggle not to do that.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@Whalekeeper no worries! I gotcha 🙂 You don’t have to do mine, I know what it’s like to have too much art to do and not enough time or energy XD
I hope your break is restful and fruitful!
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright. 🙂 We’ll miss you!! 😊
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello all.
This piece is inspired by my space-fantasy world. I did it a couple weeks ago during youth group.

Hmmm… I know that if I don’t tag anyone, not many will see it. Well, then: @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @sarahsmile @emilysf @loopylin @thelooneyone @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper [Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Remember I said I wanted to draw something colorful? XDXD here it is!
(A couple tags)
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
It’s Tauren and Lesli! This is the first really good profile view I’ve drawn of Tauren, I used to have issues with that. Also I saw some…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
By the way, how do you go about creating villains? I never manage to create any villain that actually catches my interest.
Girl, I have no idea. 😂 It just happens. I will say though, make them human. Make them funny, or give them a desire or something to love. If they are realistic, they catch my attention a lot quicker. Also, read a…[Read more]
- Load More
