@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok! Maybe Thorn can be with my charries Omega and Beta.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Which are your charries again? Sorry, it’s a bit hard to keep track. What are each of their personalities?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go? Also what are we thinking for roommates? @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m thinking it’s 2-3 per dorm.
their pretty large, three-two beds and a bathroom.
I know I’d like Leo, Riker and November in one if that’s good with u Freedom.
Grimm will be with Nyx cuz they’re always hilarious 😂
Arthur can be wherever.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-I-missed-or-is-interested
It’s finally time for my MCs’ families!! 😄 Get ready everybody. It’s nine charries. XD
(Also, I put their name meanings, since I have that on the doc.)
Let’s start with the Nadirs!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I AM OLDER!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I DID NOT READ ALL OF THESE BECAUSE THERE ARE A TON OF POSTS XD BUT I HAD TO COME ON AND SAY WHALEKEEPER I LOOOOOVE UR CHARACTERS SO MUCH 😭 I FEEL LIKE I IMMEDIATELY KNOW THEM TO THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL AND I AM IN LOVE WITH OMRI I WOULD DIE FOR HIM (OKAY NO BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH LIKE LEGIT)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keolah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper
So I was kinda thinking maybe we could do it where we start it tomorrow ms the dorms and all of that stuff has already been announced and it’s a done deal and the students are moving in now? Because honestly I don’t wanna RP all of the “Announcing and calling parents and yada yada” and I doubted…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, I’m almost a full grown adult and you’re making me want to rewatch Lego ninjago. I remember watching it in secret so that my brother wouldn’t find out about it and make fun of me. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah my first character castle-ish thing is with a villain, so I’m figuring that out.
Idk how you guys are writing yourselves into it, too. I can’t write about myself very well, which is weird, cause I know what I would do for most things… idk. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha, awesome! My charries will have to call him next time.
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @acancello @whalekeeper @awsumfaith @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
Hello everyone!
Sorry, I haven’t been on much, we lost power for 4 days and now have family in town. I just wanted to let y’all know that I’ll be on again in a few days and will catch up on things…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t want to know. I honestly don’t wanna know who it was. Truthfully. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SAD. No hints. Nothing. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol, well then I’ll take him on a trip to Snake’s Treasury then!
The backstory: Centuries ago, a dying dragon king took all of the enchanted objects he’d collected or made (he had a form of magic himself) and hid them in a cavern. He installed a statue of himself in the front to guard it…..but it turns out he made it to literal…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOVE THEM!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @sarafini @esther-c so….what if we did make it a boarding school situation? Maybe it’s announced? The school has been keeping a large surprise and renovation a secret and it’s revealed to be dorms?
We can then choose who has who has roommates! We can even cross charries with each other? Maybe Leo, Riker…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, Calvin would love one location in my story…..
…does he enjoy enchanted statue/guardians?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s a school u drive to 😊 roommate boarding school would have been cool but I’m afraid we didn’t do that, (we’ve got some home drama soooo 😂) but that would’ve been awesome! Maybe we should implement that later? Like the school changes later? Idk….
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @whalekeeper @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @joy-calle @felicity @awsumfaith @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-sorry
Hey everyone!! So…I’ve been thinking. And honestly, I’ve been s…[Read more]
-
I’ll miss you, and will be praying for you while you’re on this break. =)
I hope it goes wonderfully! ❤️❤️❤️ -
Okay! Yes, hope all goes well for you, hugs and loves!!! (:
-
That’s awesome that your taking some time off for yourself! We all look forward to seeing when you get back!
-
Ok! Have a good break light, we love you! I’ve been thinking about maybe doing the same lol
-
I’ll miss you so much, but I hope you have a good break. 😊 Can’t wait for when you come back!! ❤️❤️ I’ll be praying for you. 💖🙏🏻
-
Have a good break! I’ve noticed a lot of people have been doing that lately, and I honestly can’t blame them. Sometimes it’s good to step back for a bit.
-
Looking forward to your return, but hope you have a good break! Keep pressing on the upward way! ❤️❤️
-
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper GAH! This is hard!!
Hm… Okay.. so, this reminds of KOTLC honestly (like my fav series ever)
So, if u wanted to go that route you have the ability to go three directions-
1. what I call a Love Knot, this is what KOTLC is. They call it a love triangle (as do other people but this is NOT a love triangle! It starts OUT as one, but it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper hmmm I can’t really vote without background and more info, can u give any?
I usually always vote for best friend from childhood but it honestly depends on the characters, so if u could give me a bit of info, background, etc that would help!
- Load More

I’m glad you’ve gotten power back. That must’ve not been fun. 😬 We’ve been having lots of rain/storms in our area, and today we have a tornado watch, sooo yep. Some bad weather.
Anyway… XD
Ok! Talk to ya later!! 😄
Me toooooo! It was horrible. XD We were watching a foster boy with a lot of energy during the power outage and then 4 little cousins all 8 and under were hear as well so it was chaos! But yes, the weather has been crazyyyyyyyy
Lol, XD. I TOTALLY understand. Almost all of my cousins on my Dad’s side of the family are younger than me; and we had all of my Dad’s side over at my grandparents house for Christmas last year. That’s like 30-something people… so… yeah, I can understand the chaos. 😬🤣
Ooof yeah, on my mom’s side, I have four older cousins and two ones that are barely younger but then my dad’s side is all VERY younger. 😅
Thanks Freedom! Amen to that, the weather has been so crazy!
Where in the US do you live? Cuz where I’m at it’s gonna be 80!!!!!!!
AGREED! Goodness, yes, it’s weird because they’re family and you want to be with them but then they’re also crazy and tiring. 😅😂