@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper so cool!! I wanna know more about these characters’ actual stories!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper My headphones recently broke, unfortunately, but YES. The Mandolorian theme is EPIC. I’ve been rewatching the series recently and I never skip the credits because I like to just jamming to the soundtrack for a bit.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
i got on and everyone left 🥺😭 XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @awsumfaith @whalekeeper
PAXTON TIME!!!
Paxton
Paxton sucked in a shaky breath, buttoning his vest. He took one last look in his vanity mirror before turning, reaching for his backpack.
The sound of his bedroom door opening made him freeze.
“Well, ready for the big day, Mus?”
Paxton flinched at the nick…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OK!!! Yay this is gonna be so much fun!!! @keilah-h @awsumfaith @esther-c @whalekeeper
OHMIGOSH YALL I FORGOT ABOUT CORVINA!!!!! Who can she be with???
Arabella
“This is going to be amazing you guys!” Jocelyn squeaked, the bags all over her shoulders flying as she spun around. November barely dodged them, moving quickly away as…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! I’ll go with Wrecker then. Hopefully, Steve and Bucky can handle his wildness.
That leave Crosshair and Tech alone….
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @awsumfaith Anyone got room for a fourth charrie in two groups? Or just one more character so we can have another group of three.
-
Esther started the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @awsumfaith @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Here’s the list! If you need to make adjustments, just copy and paste the list onto your post, and then change it accordingly, just so everything stays organized. 😉
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and B…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith I’m not sure. I think RP randomly unless someone’s charries are in a conversation with yours, then we take turns randomly.
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with that! I’m just gonna have to introduce my other dragon boys right now.
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper All righty! This fan art was the closest I found to what I’m imagining…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Ok, so for privacy reasons, instead of making a doc, I’m going to make a separate forum with the list of roomies. Nobody has to reply to it since it’s just there for our reference. 🙂
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
Also, I has a question. Are we taking turns RPing? Or are we just RPing randomly?
-
Esther started the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Happy Easter, everyone!!! 🐰🐣✝️🌷
Praise the Lord our Savior is alive!!! 🥳 He rose from the grave, for death could not hold Him down. Hallelujah!! ✨
Hope you all have a blessed Easter! 🥰🥰
“And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @awsumfaith @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @keilah-h @landric @joy-calle @euodia-vision @felicity
Heyo! 👋
Anybody on and wanna chat??
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @starshiness
Alrighty! Here are two more charries from a WIP that I haven’t even started writing yet. (And probably won’t until I finish my trilogy 😛)
First I’m going to share a brief synopsis of the book, so it’s easier to unde…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @did-i-miss-anyone-?-XD
If nobody else wants to make the doc, I can go ahead and do it later today. If I share a link to a Google Doc, will that work for everybody?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Just remember that human characters’ eyes are about the same space apart as they are wide.
Ooo thanks, good tip.
OOOO I love the sketchiness of the lines. I think Finnegan is my favorite of the two, but I really like the way you did Helena’s hands.
Thanks! It’s a new style for me, but I like it! Finn is def my fav…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOO STEVE AND BUCKY NEED A ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!! *goes thru characters XD*
@whalekeeper they were mentioned in Esther’s post 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 I like them!
I think I’ll keep Soren, Aramis and Edrich together, but other then that I like all of the other groups 😊
and I’m good with moving into the Dorm part!! What about all of y’all? And anyone wanna make a doc for us to keep track of the rooms/roommates?
instead of Soren…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Ok. So here’s my ideas for the rooms: (and I’m putting in your ideas as well)
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and Beta
Hm… We have Naolin and I can’t remember if we have any other girl charrie…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’m down for putting Fynn, Lukas, Wolfgang, and Paxton in one dorm room. Oooh, or we could keep it just the younger three and Fynn could be in a room with @whalekeeper ’s Marcel… they have similar personalities. 😏 Whatever y’all wanna do. I’m not sure where to put Ami. Maybe she could go with Eva and Ara?? Idk…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @anyone else interested
I just got a new monitor (ok it’s my parents old one XD) and because the colors are so much better… I CAN ACTUALLY BLEND!!! XD Anyways, here’s Tauren.

- Load More
