@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Just so you know, Beta is a velociraptor, and Omega appears human in all respects except she has talons for feet, a tail, some spikes, and wings.
Beta
“I am Harriet Adelaide Thorn, of the Thorn House. People just call me Thorn. But I’m less sharp than rosy, to tell you the truth. Who are you two?” Thorn asked.
“I’m Omega, and that’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Okay, so I have two charries to add… I believe my character Riya is rooming with whoever Naolin was with? Or maybe it was with @sarafini ‘s girls? Then I have a male character named Tirion who I believe is rooming with @keilah-h ‘s charries… but y’all can put me with…[Read more]
-
Euodia started the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys!
Does anyone on here have Spotify? If so, I thought it would be cool to make collab playlists with each other! Whether it be playlists for villains, heroes, our poor traumatized charries, or just songs that give us inspiration! Let me know what you think!
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdar…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega and Beta
“So how’s life?” Beta asked, unpacking her things.
Omega shrugged. “It’s been okay. Hunter’s been giving me drawing lessons.”
“Cool. You’ll have to show me what he taught you sometime.” Beta replied.
The door opened, and their new roommate stalked in, quite sure of herself.
Beta looked up. “Oh, hello! You’re…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
*walks in* I may or may not be stalking this forum and I may or may not secretly be wanting to join. So if @awsumfaith and (maybe) Naolin are leaving… could I jump in?
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @and all y’all others I’m forgetting, sorry 😅
Ok, I was really excited to roleplay on here and I still want to, but I’ve gotten really busy and it’s getting difficult to keep up. So I’m not gonna RP anymore (😭) but y’all can keep Naolin in if you really want to. I’ll still be on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh and @whalekeeper I really loved the YouTube playlist you shared! Definitely going to steal it for when I’m writing.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
ALRIGHT MY PEOPLES!!! I will now begin telling u about my characters, in depth, and answering any questions u may have about them!
BTW! (This would make my life, and yours since I don’t want to be tagging every time so u may not get tagged) a whole lot easier!) If u push Notify Me of Follow-Up Replies Via Email, below, then you’ll be notified…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
This is a playlist for my current space comic book WIP (yes, the one with Dante in it). Some of these have lyrics that fit the story and some of them are just songs I can imagine being on the soundtrack for the story if it was a movie.
Also, this might be a really weird mix of songs because I like a lot of different music.
Good Luck, Kid -…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
speaking of the Mando theme some guy on the internet mixed it with the rocky theme and the combo sounds amazing
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH! @esther-c @whalekeeper
Aramis
“Hey! Watch it!” Aramis growled, pushing the boy out of the way. He went sprawling to the floor, but quickly stood back up, turning to face whoever had pushed him.
Aramis raised a brow, recognizing him. “Oh, hey…you’re one of those orphan kids from the other day. Remember, I was telling…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Wolfgang is so cute and excitable lol @esther-c @whalekeeper
Paxton
Paxton took the notebook in his hands, staring at it. He smiled faintly, nodding at Wolfgang.
Wolfgang and Lukas beamed.
“Awesome! Try it out! Come on!”
Paxton flushed a bit. What should he write?
He paused. Flipped open the notebook and began scr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 yea 😭 I actually don’t think he’s met any of the other winged charries yet!
He’ll probably feel shameful and lacking more then anything since they’ll remind him he doesn’t have wings…and he’ll be afraid they’ll think bad of him/mistreat him when they find out he’s “deformed”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 Yeah, poor Pax!! I wonder if he feels the same about the dragons as he will with bird-winged characters…..
Maybe I should make one of them try to make friends with him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes, get ’em Steve!
@godlyfantasy12 I kinda want Crosshair to get into a fight with Aramis or something, I want to see how that’ll go down.
@whalekeeper Your characters and species are so cool. Also, are you going to start for Omega, Beta and Thorn’s group or should I?
Hunter
“How’s it going?” one of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin IKR? That sound designer was brilliant.
@whalekeeper If I did it was a long time ago….but that soundtrack is just so cool, isn’t it???
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper no he isn’t mute, he is selectively mute. He’s been scared into not talking.
he has a stutter, an extremely bad one (some of it is actually due to the abuse) and was bullied/teased for it incessantly and even physically cuz he is abused, and the stutter was just another thing that made him Less then the rest of them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I may not be on for a little bit 😅 @esther-c @whalekeeper
November
November stumbled, only able to stop from falling due to Leo’s arm catching him.
“O-Oh! It’s alright…m-my fault…shouldn’t have just been standing around, he chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head. Leo shook his.
“Nah, it’s not. I wasn’t looking…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper u on? @freedomwriter76 u still on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok the title might sound a bit weird but I wanted an interesting name XD
Basically this forum is for all things MY SERIES!! That sounds a bit uhh prideful but yea XD
so! First things first, not to be…idk whatever XD, but I would like to keep this forum close to topic, tho I don’t mind talking about y’all’s stuff and how it relates to my seri…[Read more]
- Load More
