@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 agh Frida….
Grimm
Frida looked from the small child to the two adults who had appeared. One, the woman, didn’t seem the least bit concerned to see a child, passed out in the hall.
Grimm stood, gently cradling Paxton. He nodded, smiling softly.
“He’s alright, sir. He had a bit of an attitude episode. I’m about to take him to re…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Fantasy Creatures are so fun!
I love dragons, because of what they are and what they can be, and what they can represent is so expansive.
I also love a bunch of creatures from Brandon Sanderson’s writings, like the koloss and kandra in Mistborn (I won’t talk about what they are because that’s actually kinda spoilery for the series,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I could list off my favorite mythological animals till Christ comes again, but I’ll just restrain myself to these few. XD
perytons as mentioned before
qilins from Japanese mythology
brownies (not sure if these count because they’re humanoid?)
the rainbow serpent
selkies
kelpies
cocktrice
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooo I love this topic! I’m such a mythology nerd and I love making up my own creatures.
I have a lot of different creatures, but have you guys ever heard of perytons? They’re like Pegasi but they are deer instead of horses. I love them.
@awsumfaith I love the plasma pheonix! That’s a really cool idea.
@whalekeeper *Gasp* someone else who knows…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
So, kinda late, but I just saw this, and love it. XD
Weird, two of my favorites are dragons and phoenixes. Also, btw my HTTYD dragon would most likely be either a fury or a skrill.
Some other of my favorites are the Cerberus. In mythology there is usually only one, guarding Hades, but I’ve written books where there are…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi!! *returns hug enthusiastically*
Well, my favorite character I’d probably Lockwood (how very original of me, I know), but I love all of them! George is really funny and I love Lucy’s interactions with both of them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I can’t remember where or when you mentioned this, or if you ever even did mention it, but…
I started reading Lockwood & Co. and it is SO GOOD. I’m on the second book already. It’s my new favorite series.
@everyone-else y’all need to read these books they are amazing ✨
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper
Yup 😂 definitely
Hey, that charrie sounds cool!And I like that idea of the plasma ribbons, that’s awesome
And yes, Toothless is the best. If I were a viking I’d have a fury of some sort. Whether it be the light, night, or night lights. They’re the cutest ones in my opinion 😍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh, fantasy creatures! I’ll make sure to come back to this forum when I have more time.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll pop in here later and share some of my thoughts. I just don’t have the time right now. 😉
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
As I mentioned, I like to make up my own creatures. This is really fun! Most of the ones I’ve made up were inspired by my sister. For example, she thought Phoenix were white and blue (? This confused me, she’s fifteen years old and has thought this??? 😂) And I thought, why not use that? So I made up the Plasma Phoenix, hotter than…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper GAH there are sooo many!!!!
And so many variations of the same myths since everyone viewed them differently! For instance i just bought a book on fairies that viewed them more like the garden-ish fairies, calling them like Swallowtail, sparrow, etc fairies, and they laid eggs but still looked human, and had tails as babies, and…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Well my personal favorite by far would be dragons. I’m a dragon nerd, and I always prefer the friendly dragons than the evil ones. I like to put twists on the creatures in my world, and make up others. My dragons, for example, are small. And they don’t get bigger than a medium sized dog. Their common pets, and are usually very…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
*Pops head through the portal* fantasy animals? I love this! *Jumps fully out of portal* *portal closes* I’m at your service *bows dramatically*
-
Esther started the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back. 😊) @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone-else!
Alrighty, fellow Keepers… I’m really excited to introduce this new charrie to y’all. But I will warn you: There…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @euodia-vision @sarafini @whalekeeper and anyone else in missing
AWWW RIKER!! This is gonna bring some emotions for November tho, or at least questions.
November
November’s blush faded, his head tilting, like a child, innocence shining in his baby blues.
He nearly blurted out a question that w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, yep. I was trying to think of a way that’d work.
Beta
“The countryside. Although I’m never at home. Me and my friends fly or sail all over the place for work. It’s a messy job, being an aspiring archaeologist.” Thorn explained, unpacking her things.
“An archaeologist? That’s cool!” Omega told her. “I have a friend who’s in scho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s kinda cool, but at the same time, poor Thorn! She’s probably going to be freaked out when Omega starts flying or something. Can Thorn feel the things she can’t see? Like what if one of them accidentally smacked her with their tail?
Omega
“I get plenty of practice! I collect hats, believe it or not.” said Thorn.
She was eye…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @sarafini @esther-c @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76
HERE!!!
hey Freedom I’m gonna skip where Aramis and them are with Bucky if that’s ok cuz everyone is at lunch??? XD
Paxton
(ahhh I’m so glad y’all like my baby! I was afraid he was starting to get annoying with his trauma 😅)
Paxton let a small giggle slip th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @kyronthearcanin I’ll RP later today yall!! I’m excited to but I’m at a theme park rn.
also LOVE the idea of a school dance!!!
- Load More
