@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I haven’t seen into the spiderverse but I’ve basically seen every once of youtube content on it lol… I basically have seen it. I know the important stuff ig, I just missed the experience of seeing it in order.
I’ve seen like every trailor, and yeah I kinda want to see it in theators. I don’t think my mom would like it (lol) So…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
If it helps I can tell you what @otherworldlyHistorian does. (right now I am working on scripts for an informational podcast series so it doesn’t really have a plot)
for otherworldlyHistorian’s book Kharvia b1 (it doesn’t have an actual title yet) he is making a chapter-by-chapter plot summary and using a spreadsheet to keep…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper Yeah, I use Procreate quite a bit–I actually used it to make my profile pic out of a fan art I found online. It’s quite useful if you ask me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes, hehehe
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GIRL! This is amazingggggg! I love the different houses and how you’ve fleshed them out so well. You have inspired me to world build now…
-
Esther started the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone!!
So, since a few of y’all have been making forums solely for talking about your WIPs, I’ve decided to do so as well!
I don’t know where to start, but I’ll post the moodboard and the blurb for the trilogy, then y’all can ask any questions you may have about it! (Whether you wanna hear about the charries, the plot, the world, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
O.O
*eyes fall out of head*
BRUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!
I read ALL OF THAT! (Which in itself is something XD) and literally nothing I could add to my knowledge…like HOW?! This makes me wanna worldbuild 😭
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! LIKE…..
AHHH SO VIVID AND AMAZING AND GAAAAH SO INTERESTING AND UNIQUE AND I LOVE IT!! HOW ARE PEO…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that!!! That is so cool!! 🤩 I love the concept of different races/tribes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!!!! I really like all your worldbuilding!! ♥️♥️ And 5000 words is a lot already, (didn’t you jest start?) I’m about 5000 words through my WIP and it took me like a month or so (I started it a while ago, I think I’m going to keep working on it as soon as I get the outline) XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh yes, plotting *sighs*, my downfall.
Great idea! I’m gonna be sticking around this forum…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Some of you may recognize a few of the characters in this critique from the Hotel/Wedding RP (though not in this first chapter). My brother ( @orangearmadillo ) and I basically sat down one friday and planned the rough draft of, well, an entire trilogy. The books have not been named yet, but we do know the continent they are on will be called the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice! I’ll have to hang around here sometime.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness girl!! I was just brainstorming for my plot like 5 min ago!! 😂
Definitely be on here in a bit to question spam . . . Great idea btw!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*squeals*
Yayyyy!!! I’m looking forward to hearing more about it!! 😆
(This is the one with Marcel, Calvin, Thorn and the rest of the gang, am I right?)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For real 😂
Lol XD
That’s awesome 😊
Anyone interested?? 😁
That sounds really cool!! I may be able to do it. When do you think you’ll start?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m currently at the plotting stage! I’d love to join! I’ve never read the book Fast Fiction, but are we just planning on keeping each accountable?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh actually “never give up” is probably a better fit for this thread lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
This is cool!
You go get it girl!!! If you ever need some motivation, listen to “Cheering you on” by FK&C, it should be the threads anthem lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD
Nope, Tauren is a only child as of rn. I could see him having a much older or younger sibling, that would be an interesting idea. Like Tauren with a baby brother? Lol that could be cute.
Actually… this could become a character motive for Tauren in the last book… XD Thanks for the idea!
Thanks!…[Read more]
- Load More
