@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, why thank youuu 😂
Girl, girl, GIRL! I LOVE this! I agree with everyone about how it seems similar to Nazis Germany!!!! Can’t wait to read more!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😅
Wow this is awesome!! Good job!!!!! 😁 Can’t wait for the next chapter *sighs* all these cliffhangers 🤦♀️🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey guys!! So I was brainstorming a lot yesterday, and I think I figured out a plot for my WIP, but I’m still not sure about the ending or even the middle.
I don’t even remember who saw my last post about it, lol except for @kyronthearcanin, @smiley, @esther-c and @euodia-vision … (Sorry to whoever I’m forgetting 😰)
So basically, I fixed a few…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*bows* Why thank you! XDXD
I loved this! ❤️❤️I agree with Whaley, I love the names. Also, the way you combined a futuristic world with something like the old Bible meetings when the Nazis were taking over in Germany (at least that’s the first thing that came to my mind)… It was just amazing! I would totally read this if…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
thanks so much!!!! XD So funny story about those names
both of my friends are writing stories and in their books are two guys named Alex and Skylar and when I was coming up with the names I didn’t even think about that XD I love that too
and thanks (I really should have tagged people XD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
Aww me too!!! ♥️♥️
@whalekeeperIkr …. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Weelll in no way was that all a sprint, but just wanted to say I’m done for now! (It was 50% writing, 50% texting, name searching, and article reading 😂)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha yeah, I’m not exactly sprinting xD I just wanted to tell people I was writing, so I would have to 😅 Thankfully I got a lot of plotting done, and I’m hoping I can finish the outline today!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok! Sounds good 😁 I’ll maybe post stuff on the ideas thread later, trying to figure out my story line again *sighs*
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alright everyone!! I’ll be sharing chapters of my second draft of the first book, Ember of Hope. Here’s the first one! 😄
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed at the canvas. She smiled. Perfec…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
otherworldlyHistorian and I are brothers.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, your WIP is about archaeology? I would look up relics/common items used in that time/by that civilization, like in Jennifer Nielsen’s Mark of the Thief she used a roman bulla.
Oh and then she also used a…. I think it was a circlet or something? Idk that came to mind 😆 Maybe some kind of tool, item of clothing or some kind of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
@anyoneelse
Can I ask for some prayer you guys?
I’ve kinda got myself stuck in a sticky situation.
My dad has a bad habit of acting like people have done something quite wrong when pointing out really little things that aren’t a big deal, and he’s got this tone of voice that can feel intense…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper thanks yall 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper IKR!!! HE IS!!!!! And yussss he is sooo hooottt XD like I can see him in my head 😂
bot that normal November isn’t hot, but he’s the adorable, sweet cinammon roll type that u just want to eat with a spoon (which I also love to death!) this one’s more like hot bad boy but sweet on the inside type XD
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
By the way Llama is in the short story critiques section here on KP. Crusaders is in general writing discussions too. jsyk. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin
My goals are usually by scene or whatever.
Right now my goal is to finish the setup (both Ara and Novembers)
I’d love to finish it by the end of next week or something.
Tomorrow I’m having dental surgery to get four wisdom teeth removed 😅 so idk how I’m gonna be feeling buuuut…..
Uhh…
I REALLY ne…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure I do but I’m gonna try XD
That sounds great! I’ll let you know if I ever have to be gone. And good luck with that plot!! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @orangearmadillo @heheh-i-think-that’s-all-of-you??
First of all, if any of you need any accountability help, let me know, because I need some help as well… So you know, we can kinda help each other depending on our schedules.
My goals so…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
WOW this is very much needed plotting can be so tough…
- Load More
