@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Euodia replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hellooo Whaley’s sister! Welcome to KP!
Oooo, you like bunnies? Especially fluffy ones? That is wonderful! I raise fluffy rabbits (i.e. Lionheads). My doe is actually due on Sunday!
Oops, I forgot to introduce myself! Well, I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. I’m a homeschooled junior (technically senior now that summer is here XD), a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
Favorite book?…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Alright, I can’t wait to hear your responses! I hope I didn’t come off as condescending in any of mine. I really enjoyed writing them, and I love these kinds of conversations we can have!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lol!
I really enjoyed this one too. It was different and fun to write cuz I don’t get to write scenes with actual romance like this a lot cuz my charries are always beating around the bush or just flirting XD
it also shows how much I have grown
(in age and writing XD)
cuz I could NOT write a married couple correctly when I w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
looks like we are reposting it XD
@smiley @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c
Day 5: Heartbeat
Ship: PeachFluff
MCs: Ara and November
Side Charries: Luna
“First Heartbeat” (In which the heart leaps for the first time.)
Ara’s fingers trembled against her lips as Luna continued her exam. She looked to the left, taking in he…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
Favorite book?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
RYAN!!!! Yayyyyy I’m so glad you’re here!!! *Tackle hug* 🥰😊 Welcome to KP!!!
Ooohh yessss Marvel is the best!! I love The Avengers movies sm! I haven’t seen the Spiderman or Captain America movies but I really want to 🙂 I love Tom Holland and Chris Evans XD Who is your favorite Marvel character?
You already know who I am lol, so I’ll get to th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone-else
I DID IT! HERE IT IS YALL!
Day 5: Heartbeat
Ship: PeachFluff
MCs: Ara and November
Side Charries: Luna
“First Heartbeat” (In which the heart leaps for the first time.)
Ara’s fingers trembled against her lips as Luna continued her exam. She looked to the left,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c @anyone-else
So I did another one for day one because I loved your guys’ little kid ones XD So I did one
Note: It gets a little violent toward the end
Also, Steve and Bucky are the best big brothers XD
Rebecca held onto Bucky’s hand, she didn’t like Brooklyn. It was too…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @esther-c @anyone-else
YALL!!! I figured out todays prompt….
Be prepared for MAJOR FLUFF AND ROMANCE 😍 🤩
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley @anyone-else AHHH THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!!
Also freedom THE RIKER ONE IS MY FAV OF YOURS TOO SO FAR XD!!! It gives me November and Ara vibes XD
UGH FELIX AND ADINAH 😭
I gotta figure out what I’m gonna do for todays…I’m not sure…
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
First off addressing the translations. We have original documents of the written Bible (In its written language), and we use those to make our translations. We are not copying one English Bible and changing it to a Spanish Bible, we are deriving each one of them separately from the original Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, determinism vs free will is definitely important. If you’d like to see below, I would recommend reading Romans 9, concerning that area of theology. As for the idea of God’s Word being subtly changed over time, that goes into the territory of, ‘is God’s Word infallible or not?’ If you mean translation-wise, yes, there are many…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s cool! Ikr, the wingfeather saga is so good. Also, book one is the worst of the three, so if you thought it was good, you’ll think the other books are amazing!
I know we might have told you about tagging a couple of times, but I just thought I’d let you know again because it can really lead to confusion. See at the top of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles
Indeed. Godly? Care to explain??
XDXD
Also, @livingwood, I finally finished your book a few months ago!! It was so good girl! I loved it 😍😍 Bramble is just the cutest XD 😍
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi! Yeah, determinism vs free will is defiantly a big thing in this regard. We know we have to accept some degree of determinism, but how much is the question, because we want to preserve our own free will and ability to choose God or deny Him, as that is His great Plan of Happiness.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles
Here’s what I did for day one!
Day 1: Meet Cute
The shrill school bell sounded and the children hopped out of their seats, bursting into a chorus of giggles and chatter.
“Wait a moment, everyone!” The teacher said, holdi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
