@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think I’ve got it for the RP…
@whalekeeper @anyone-else interested XD
Paxton
Paxton scribbled a bit on his paper, smiling whenever Luna made a silly comment or joke.
He had to admit he was enjoying her company. It was refreshing to have someone who didn’t make him feel like he had to…prove himself, or try to be something he wasn’t.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper hey do u want Pax and Marcel (and Luna XD) to have a conversation? I feel like it would be…umm…interesting considering… XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH DAY 6 AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
Day 6: First Sight
Ship: RavenHeart (YAY!!)
MCs: Arthur and Corvina
“Love at First Sight” (In which a person feels an immediate, intimate connection to another.)
“Stop! Get back here, thief!”
“Hm, how about, ah…no?”
Ar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
They could…? I mean they’d have to set up a meeting, she doesn’t really roam the halls and she isn’t one to just allow students to walk in on the fly.
that being said, I don’t really like RPing as her XD but if it was necessary I would
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
(GAH….everyone’s in the same clas…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision All right!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @smiley @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Hunter
“English….” Crosshair growled. “I’m not a fan.”
“Neither am I.” Wrecker flicked his tail boredly.
“I am!” Tech looked a bit offended that anyone would dislike the subject.
Hunter chuckled. “Well, you’re going to have to deal with it for…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
*points to story up there*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Guys guess what?! This isn’t fanfiction XD It’s my actual novel (which has been a slow process to write XD)
so this is actually going to be a scene in my actual book, but it might get changed a little bit XD
Day…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley
So are they all in the same class rn?
its 12-14 right…? (I get them confused XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
HEY!!!
so umm….
I kinda wanna RP here again! But the thing is….
There are just sooo many charries to keep up. Way too many for me (I get overwhelmed with the schedules and RPs)
so if y’all don’t mind….
I’d rather just RP as my boys?
mostly Paxton and Novembe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Callista
“Oh?” Callista asked, flashing a small smirk Fynn’s way.
Fynn chuckled. “Calvin and his friend… well, they uh… swept me off my feet the first time we met.”
Callie raised an eyebrow as the three boys shared a laugh.
Lukas half-smiled. “They were just goofing off last night. Made a really memorable first impression.”
“I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Fynn
“Hi, Fynn. What’s up?” Someone voice asked, interrupting his thoughts.
Fynn turned to see Calvin leaning next to him. “Oh hi!” He motioned towards Callie. “Calvin, this is my friend Callista. Callista, this is Calvin. He’s rooming with me and a few other guys.”
Callie smiled and nodded politely. “It’s nice to meet you, Calvin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
The medieval era is such a fun time to write in!!
Oooh, I write dystopian! (At least my WIP [work is progress] is dystopian]). And writing in the spy genre sounds awesome!! 😄
Now i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
smiley
Thanks!!
Ok, awesome! So
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
(I’m not sure where Wolfgang, Marcel, Calvin, Fynn, and Lukas were/are, so I’m assuming they’re in English class with everybody else now. Idk if any of them want to interact with Fynn or Lukas rn.)
Callista
Callista took a deep breath and stepped into the Engli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I know Ev’s had a short run-in with the headmistress before. Butttt, that was because he was causing trouble, sooo… XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone else
Doing day 7 because it looked fun! This isn’t just the prompt, this is a actual scene from my second book. Curious to know what you guys think! I’m pretty happy with how this turned out, it’s the best thing I’ve written in a long time 😊
Layson reaches out for…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 5: Heartbeat
MCs: Wanda and Bucky
SCs (Side Characters): Lexi and Patrick (their kids)
Guys, I’m totally in love with this couple XD and honestly, it took me a while to figure out the heartbeat prompt but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 2: Daydream (not quite a daydream… but it still counts XD) (this one is partially inspired by one of Freedom’s and Zemira’s)
Ship: Fynnsta (I don’t have a good ship name yet XD)
Fynn and Callista…[Read more]
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Hi! wait… I guess I don’t have to say that cause your literally right here in real life XD
- Load More
