@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c soooo who should go next? I’m not sure if @freedomwriter76 is on rn…?
-
Keilah H. started the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey everybody! I love to listen to soundtracks while I write, draw, fiddle with Legos, that kind of thing….
Anyway! I have some songs I really like, and they have story potential!
The prompt:
Listen to at least one of these songs, and write a short story with the song as its “soundtrack.” Or pull a scene out of one of your WIPs that fits…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
👀
MA BOI RIDLEY IS HAPPENING XD!
so u can go read some of the earlier posts/his introduction post if u wanna know just a bit more about him
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I understand! I’ve been pretty active recently too. I got like a sudden burst of writer energy after a quick spout of writer depression sooo XD
@freedomwriter76 @whoever-else (btw Paxton and Luna have returned to class but no point in RPing just to say that XD)
November
November stared at the mess of papers on his desk, f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Whoops, sorry, I missed your most recent RP. Just ignore mine. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Callista
“They don’t know when to stop, huh?” Lukas said with a roll of his eyes.
“Or how,” Calvin quipped.
Callie felt her cheeks flush and directed her gaze downward, staring at her shoes.
Fynn didn’t seem thrown off or embarrassed by the comment, but that was just how he was. Always confident in himself… Maybe a little too…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision fine with me! More villain charries the better XD
@whalekeeper SO COOL!!! Love it!!!
-
Kylie replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol…I don’t have a choice. I’m not allowed to put any weight on my foot for three months so I have to take it easy lol. Thank you for checking in though; it means a lot to me!
-
Kylie replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper In a decent amount of pain; I now have complications with the medication but I need the medication for the pain in my leg. I woke this morning and my throat burned, it felt as if I couldn’t breathe and swallowing water stung as it went down. I’m pretty sure based on the symptoms that I have Pill Esophagitis; a condition where the acid…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper HAHAHAHA….
I still haven’t fully figured it out yet… *bangs head loudly on desk*
Yeaaa there are still some things that are eluding me with my worldbuilding…
Mostly with Paxton’s father, and Luna’s race (which also ties into Corvina and November’s races…)
so yea gotta figure that out. I just know he wasn’t Icari at…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper he does not…
His father was not an Icari…
His mother however tricked everyone into believing he was though (as marriages outside of their race aren’t viewed well) well…
everyone except Aramis.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol I love marcel! This whole interaction is so funny XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD!! I love that. I feel like that would be my baby brother 🤣
Luna
“Good to make your acquaintance Marcel! That was so amazing what you did with your wings, and…are those clouds?” She asked, eyes widening with childlike wonder. “Oh, and I love your hair! It’s natural, correct? I’ve learned since arriving at school that, curiously e…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper can I just say…I would LOVE to read a book with all of your charries?
I don’t know everything about them but the way you write is so capturing…it’s unlike anything I’ve read before honestly and it’s incredible, like it pulls me in completely, and I adore your characters.
I love Marcel even tho I don’t know everything ab…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD yeah… They would be interesting though.
Oh I love the Steve and Natasha one!! They are such a ship!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper okie dokie!
Paxton
Edrich let out a cry of rage, rushing to Aramis’ side. Aramis screamed in fury but was stopped by the older blonde’s hand on his shoulder.
“Enough, Aramis. We’ll finish this later. He can’t escape us.” Edrich shot Paxton a glare that made the boy shrivel.
Now he was really in for it…
Aramis let out another c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
Lol i’m curious… unique in what sense? XD
YES!! Just the reaction I was going for…
…My goal with this relationship is for readers to be so into it that when it ends they full force feel exactly what Layson is feeling.
Nope! They broke up for good. That was Layson’s first time actually dating…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c hey ppl…
SO!!!
as of rn…
im the only one with bullies in this RP I believe?
I think I’m gonna have after this- cuz Marcel is probs gonna defeat the brothers-the two talk about how their losing control after the loss of Dietrich and Adolphus, and they need more in their…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIM!!! AND GASP INSULTING AN ICARI’S WINGS?!?! Oh boi…. They’ll def fight 😂
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes widened at the sight of the familiar pink-haired boy. The same one from the night before in the dorm who’d nearly given him a heart attack.
What was he thinking?! Especially insulting Aramis and Edrich’s wings! Did…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper maybe Marcel and Wolfgang team up since Wolfie might need to reconcile a bit too XD
also MY ARTHUR XD and NOVEMBER
Arthur
Arthur ran a hand through his blonde hair, and then adjusted his collar before opening the classroom door.
He threw it open with a large, dazzling grin.
“I have arrived! You’re wel…
- Load More
