@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper GAHYES!!!! That would be awesome! He’d be so overwhelmed with all the boys XD
Arthur
A favorite…?
Did he have a favorite flower?
“Huh…ah…I…don’t know to be honest,” he admitted, brows furrowing. “I just…like flowers.”
A few seconds of silence ticked by, and then, realizing what he’d admitted, he blushed a bit.
Thorn smiled, “…[Read more]
-
Zemira replied to the topic Self-doubt about writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD
How long do classes generally last (10 rps? 20? Depends on chaos level?) Because if it’s going to be awhile, he might just sneak into the back of that art class…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76 @MINERALIZEDWRITINGS @WHALEKEEPER @ESTHER-C
putting y’all in all caps so u all see this!
I think…up to y’all, but at lunch time, all the boys in our dorm should sit together at lunch.
up to y’all.
(maybe Seb bumps into them but that doesn’t have to happen it’s just an idea. But I do think it would be cool/nice t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@anyone-it-may-concern
Flax sits down at the cafeteria bench. Apparently, this was where people ate their lunch. A tiny orange carrot lays on the floor, remains from some apparent food fight. The ceiling arches high above the tables, letting light fall in from numerous skylights. The surrounding seats remain empty, giving an eerie feel to the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Arthur
Arthur swallowed, pausing for only a moment.
“Nah, not into those kinds of things.” He quickly moved on, hoping the girl wouldn’t ask anymore questions relating to houses or…family.
He didn’t really want to get into the whole “Orphan living on the street since he was a kid,” thing.
“By the way, didn’t get your name. I’m Ar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Arthur
The girl released Arthur’s hands, folding her own in front of her. She smiled, staring at the cherry blossoms surrounding them and then began to walk forward.
Arthur scratched the back of his neck, following behind. “Huh. So, like a family crest? He rich or something?”
Arthur’s mind was suddenly filled with the glisten…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 😊
Whaley, hope u don’t mind me starting the class
Paxton
Pax hid a bit behind his easel, shyly peeking out at the teacher, who was smiling bright as he scanned each of the students faces.
He had kind eyes, and his scarf provided a flash of color to the otherwise dreary looking uniform.
He met Paxton’s eyes and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ah love him! Also Marcel XD!!
@freedomwriter76 I believe History is the other class 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper YES totally agree it should be in a greenhouse outside!! Also this is gonna be so funny with Arthur XD
Arthur
Still rattled from his earlier conversation with Corvina, Arthur tugged at the collar of his white undershirt, glancing to the right and left as he skulked towards the greenhouse doors.
Not many people were near, which he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I was actually asking cuz I didn’t wanna be the teacher this time XD XD @whalekeeper
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, he doesn’t understand a lot of modern things… he’s going to seem a little weird lol. He reads the sun instead of a clock, uses stars to figure out where he is and uses a bottle of hope to light anyplace dark XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So…who wants to be the art teacher? XD @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whoever-was-in-art
ALSO
Do we want to write RPs in Botany and Culinary Arts or anything?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok I’ll have them join at lunch. I’ll probably just wait and see what other electives the other charries are in.
Ok! Aww poor pax…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper good gosh this is the biggest dorm ever XD we’ll say it’s Lilith’s excuse at keeping her youngest anxious all the time
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok! Sounds like a plan. thankfully I already know all those charries so it shouldn’t be too much.
Do they wear school uniforms?
And yes a little snoring.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol that’s fine!
Thanks! That’s a good idea… it’s liquid hope lol. They live on a world where hope doesn’t occur naturally, so they have to drink it.
Flax can room by himself too, maybe he’s next door to your charries and then he can feel sad and left out (My I’m terrible)
Who is in your room, just so I don’t have to ask…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok I’m having a hard time choosing… I kinda want to add some really underdeveloped characters from my novelette I never work on lol? I’m going to give it a shot XD
Also you guys I have no idea how much I’ll be able to keep up with this rp, we’ll see.
I’m adding Flax:
(I gotta draw him sometime lol)
About 5′ tall, he’s like 13.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper AH that would be a cute idea XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper that…is a good question XD
so basically Lilith is bitter…
in the normal series her keeping him is explained with…well… he’s needed.
BUT in this AU I think it relates to the reason why other abusers keep their kids.
It’s just twisted. Sometimes it’s cuz their bitter and such.
Lilith is basically the definition of…[Read more]
- Load More
