@whalekeeper
Active 5 hours, 22 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m really bored right now. I’d rather not go in the pool because I was just in there for swim team. Way too much butterfly. U feelin talkish?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello (hope I spelled that right)
Hi!! I love dogs!! Unfortunately, my little brother had a run-in (he was fine. It was just kind of traumatic) and now hates dogs with the force of ten thousand suns. But I hope to get one some day!!
I listed some of my favorite books and series when I answered Smiley. I am unable to pick a favorite (do…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.…[Read more]
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh… well either way we should probably get to bed because it’s like 9:35
(Even tho I don’t want to be a Bumbling Henchman.)
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Well duh I have pizazz! *mutters under breath*
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper FOR REAL!!! Buuut that’s why it’s a good thing they’re all MCs/heroes in my series XD. It’s a bit hectic, but worth it lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper nice! I understand, as I tend to find Ara a bit difficult to write sometimes (but im not gonna completely make her over lol, she’s just not my favorite of all the charries 😊)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper GAH SEB!!!
YALL XD this is a long one but my poor Nyx…
he comes out so vulnerable in this one 😭 he usually isn’t like this…
BUNCH OF JERKS IN GYMNASTICS (not any of ur charries if ur charries are in gymnastics XD)
Jocelyn
Lyn’s face contorted in a mix of shock and horror as the young boy suddenly cupped himself on the ear…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hunter
The other boy pushed them back with a screech, slashing paint over his art. Paxton whimpered.
So did Hunter, the sound escaping his lips before he really knew why.
He didn’t mean to make him mad! What had he done?
Paxton handed the other kid a piece of candy. How nice of him…….
The boy accepted it,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
hey….so….
I think I have an idea to kinda “spice up” this elective???
ummm I’m thinking Nyx kinda comes in uninvited XD after getting “kicked out” of his own class for the day, or skipping it or something XD so now he’s stuck waiting for his sister to get done. but it’s up to u.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD!
Jocelyn
“Nice! Truth be told, I could use a bit of practice when it comes to ballroom dancing. Not my strongest, though I guess I’m decent,” she said, doing an outside spin, though she had no partner to accent her.
“As for my favorite…huh. I’m not sure! I like them all to be quite honest. There’s too many to choose from!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Jocelyn
“Ah, that’s fine! Nicknames aren’t for everyone! You should’ve seen the look on my boyfriend’s face when I first called him Grimmy,” she laughed at the memory. Seb scrunched up his nose, wether at the nickname or the mention of Lyn having a boyfriend, she wasn’t sure.
“Which part of class are you most excited about?…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Jocelyn
“Simple!” Lyn exclaimed, noticing the constant movement behind the boy’s eyes, as if a million springs were firing all at once in his head.
To say she understood would the understatement of the century.
“You were all by your lonesome over here! Can’t have that.” She waved a finger, eyes closed, lips pursed. “Besides, y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper this’ll probs be my last botany RP
Arthur
The teacher didn’t seem to think Arthur’s idea was very attainable, but…
Arthur wasn’t one to easily quit.
Okay…sometimes he was.
But not when it was something he really wanted.
And…the idea of filling his newly formed terrarium with a small rose…one he could look at every day…whene…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
HAHAHAHAHA….
Oh….
Seb has no idea who HE has met….
😏
Lyn…DOES NOT GIVE UP.
oh also Lyn has ADHD or ADD
Jocelyn
The young boy’s scowl changed immediately, his top hat tilting as he bowed from the waist, eyes raising slightly as he glanced at her, a bit suspiciously.
“And how has your life been, princess…?”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Arthur
Arthur stared at the table, a small smile on his face. Slowly, he began building his terrarium, watching Thorn as she built hers, and the teacher as well.
He wasn’t about to admit his needing help, but in truth…he didn’t know what he was doing…
So…he’d pause…and watch…
And if they ever looked at him, he’d quickly get back…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper this is gonna be FUUUN!!!
Jocelyn
Jocelyn shoved the doors of the ballroom open, eyes gleaming in the crystal light of the chandelier. A loud squeal left her throat, echoing through the room and making a few of students cover their ears.
She stepped inside, turning around as she did so and taking in the gorgeous rose colored r…[Read more]
- Load More
