@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, I did that the other day, and it sucks.
That’s why you always need to be paranoid and have copies. Preferably copies of the copies.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @zemira @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @anyone-else-lol-idk-XD
I have one for comfort and pillow day (Kind of forgot what day that was XD)
Ellie lay on the bed, letting out a soft moan. The flu was the worst, the absolute worse. Than again needles were the worse. So getting…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper noooo! That’s the worst
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok lots of things to reply to
@whalekeeper don’t ask he just weirds me out
@freedomewriter I’m sorry so so sorry but Steve is my least fav avenger 😅😅.
@awsumfaith WOWWEE TWINS BC I ALSO LVE HTTYD (best movie series ever)
@keilah-h thank you for relating about jar jar with me
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @felicity @euodia-vision @smiley @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @magicalstories0611 @anyone-who-wonders-where-I-have-mysteriously-dissapeared-to
Heya everyone!!
Sooo, well I wanted to say sorry for basically vanishing from KP for the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Snake
“And I doubt you’d want the wrath of the Icari army upon you!” the second biggest one snapped.
“Aramis, chill.” said the middle one.
Aramis–the one who’d yelled–eyed his fellow Icari (apparently that’s what they were), seething.
Snake didn’t need another war…..
Although it’d certainly be fun, even he would probably…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper this is really helping me think of my characters, thanks so much for the advice!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @godlyfantasy12
Sympathizing with all of y’all ❤❤❤
Yeah, me too!! ❤️❤️ My family, my mom and nana especially, have the working mindset too, so I totally get that. I’ll be praying for all your families and for healing!!
@whaley
Yeah, it was hard for a while. She struggled with migraines for a l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @koshka @people-whose-tags-i-can’t-remember XD
Soooo…
would anyone like to read the first chapter of an Old WIP of mine?
it’s a WIP that, currently, is buried in a drawer (mentally and literally XD) and shelved away for later, but one that is and probably always will be dear…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yikes!! I forgot that it would notify EVERYONE who was subscribed!! Sorry ’bout that. I’m making a more convenient place to do this as we speak.
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin @ava-blue @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @whalekeeper @smiley @esther-c @awsumfaith @freedomwriter76
I’m redoing my list a little.
- Judy Roberson: leader of the team (Lost in Space)
- Wanda Maximoff: Underestimated hero (of course XD) (MCU)
- Evelyn: encourager (my own charrie)
- Ty Bordon: Vet, totally necessary XD (Heartland)
…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yes good point. I worry a lot and so I’m afraid that’s what I’m doing and so I hope not to romanticize anything with my characters, or myself…I want to do everything right!
My thing is…I don’t want to label myself, ya know? Because I know that labeling myself isn’t technically a good thing, but…it makes me feel better knowing that th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles
I haven’t gone through a ton of physical pain myself, more on the mental side of things, but my grandpa, who i live with and have always been close to, beyond imagination, has a back that…is beyond…
Just yea. He needs surgery, but surgery is risky, and we’re seeking God’s will and praying f…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @everyone I’m really glad you started this thread! I’ve been studying/observing/taking side course work on physical disabilities and their functions. I’ve discovered some very intriguing things over the course of time; and I guess, I really could help some people out if they have a specific disability they are writing about and they’d…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Okay! I’ll try to get it done this morning… I have a big test this afternoon so we’ll see if I can do it. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
love the idea! I also have physical disabilities and a lot (read pretty much all lol) of my friends do too!
because it’s such a huge part of my life it shows up in my writing all the time as well!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Yeah, me too! It definitely helps to be able to talk to other people about different topics, especially ones I’m not too familiar with.Thankfully, my family is pretty healthy in general, my mom has a thyroid disease and my dad has pre-diabetes so we eat a lot different than normal, but nothing like ya’ll’s families.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
This is a topic super close to my heart too!
I have anxiety, depression, and 99.99% sure I have ADHD too (I’ve had a preassessment which was “concerning” but not a full assessment yet). I also have really awful intrusive thoughts as a lovely side effect to anxiety/depression, so I completely get you there. They used to bother me…[Read more]
- Load More

I’m so sorry, I forgot y’all. 🤦🏻♀️😂
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ooh sounds fun!! No worries girl, have fun and I’ll talk to you when you get back!! ❤️
Cool! Hope you have fun!
Have so much fun!!!!
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more]
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰
I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back, @esther-c!!!