@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 47 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I luv them!!! I didn’t quite get everything, but I love them all the same!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @whalekeeper
Chocolate day!!!!!! yummy….
Although I sorta missed out on it.
Today is video gaming day so I spent a bit of time trying to figure out my favorite game characters’ ages….
All of them are younger than my dad!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 HEEEY!!! Ur just in time for me to ask a question XD
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone
Soo…I didn’t wanna make a separate forum just to ask my question…maybe I’ll just start asking questions here lol it is called WRITERS corner XD
anyway, how do y’all make your char…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok, that sounds kinda cool. Reminds me a bit of Hunter (my “borrowed” dragon boy). He’s got hyper-tuned senses, and I feel like he’d probably do something like that, at least when he was young (and probably only grew out of it because it was suppressed on the field of battle).
Ohhh and you have a comfort blanket? So does my brother.…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yup; sorry you missed it!!!
@whalekeeper Inspiration to paint a watermelon on a watermelon struck me!! Lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Was the watermelon cooked on the pizza?? Or put on after?? Also, was there anything else on it??
I just… took a bite of pizza and then took a bite of watermelon. The pizza had sausage on it.
…Girl, that sounds both gross and awesome.
😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
CONGRATS!!
Was the watermelon cooked on the pizza?? Or put on after?? Also, was there anything else on it??
@livingwoodchronicles @whalekeeper
YESTERDAY WAS INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY?!?!?!? ARGH, I MISSED IT!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s so cool how you can pick up on things because of it!! I might use that if ya don’t mind lol, cuz that’s super cool. Like a literal superpower lol.
also It’s not weird because my grandpa, me and my brother like to smell our foods and other things as well, and I also have habits or whatever it is where I like to touch things…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley
I FINALLLLY WROTE DAY 5 XD
Day 5: Comfort ItemÂ
Continuation of day 2!
After getting Paxton settled, Ara had quickly gotten to work filling in her family on the boy’s sudden turn and his raging fever. Ima had been worried, immediately bustling into his room and co…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m sorry chocolate…I failed you…
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper GIRL, I am sitting, in my bed, at midnight and YOUR MAKING ME HUNGRY!!! I want chocolate 😭😭😭😭
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper It is soooo late here buuuutttt I want chocolate bc it be chocolate day 🤣😜❤️
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @anyone else bc my mind went blank lol
HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAYYYYYYYYYYY❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😜
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper love that! And luv how u do Pax’s because that’s how it’s supposed to come across! Since he doesn’t talk all that much (especially in the Modern AU RP) his voice is a little scratchy, but otherwise soft 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Augh, that’s so annoying!! Yeah, of course! I know that must suck 😒
I just looked it up, and if it’s Google Docs, there might be a way to get it back, if you really care.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh my goodness, I am so sorry that happened to you!! I know the feeling; I lost my 25 chapter book I worked on once; it was a horrible feeling BUT I was able to write it WAY better. I hope it all works out and you write a fantastic piece of work!!❤️❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I was reading through ya’ll’s messages and saw you deleted your document, I’m so sorry!! That’s the worst 😒😭 did you check your trash or was it permanently deleted?
-
Kylie replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@fab I’ll tag the peeps…its worth the try!!!
@HighScribeOfAetherium @Smiley @Acancello @Keilah HÂ @Euodia @Faith @MineralizedWritings @PrincesaChronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76Â @Sarafini @LoopyLin, @WhaleKeeper @GodlyFantasy12 @Koshka @Zemira @Esther
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 (I want to read) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka
Anyways here are some boards I made for Hope in the Horizon
honestly, it’s kind of different from a lot of the books here because it’s not fantasy or dystopian, and is based on reality
but truthfully that’s what I’m more comfortable writing and it’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh nooooooo girl!! I’m sorry!! That’s the worst. But I TOTALLY get it! Whenever I have a super long post, I copy and paste it from a Google Doc so it won’t get deleted XD
Hiya!! Great to see you girl! Glad you’re back 🙂 And totally no pressure! I’ve been on and off these past few months, randomly falling off…[Read more]
- Load More
