@whalekeeper
Active 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!!!
….
SO….I have some more Project DM characters to share. If y’all would like to tell me what u think/offer suggestions or just ur opinions?
thanks for all of ur thoughts/compliments!
And yea…Ik it’s kinda dark XD that is kinda what I’m going for, but I do hope to add levity/lightness to it, but this book does h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Exciting!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhh… another idea 😅😆
@smiley @esther-c @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who’s-on!!
Wanted to hear what you guys thought of these names, I’m trying to pick one (I know, I should have one already, but for me names are aughgh…. the hardest ….)
Right now I have Caroline, Avery, or Addison as…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyy! Okay, btw I was talking to my sister about what you said and she really liked it. She kinda world-builds as needed which is very different from me, as I like to have everything planned out. 😂
But anywho…
I know everyone goes about worldbuilding differently, but where do you start?
I basically have a rough outline of the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey I wanted to give a heads up! I know I’ve said this before but….I may not be RPing much 😅
It just depends honestly. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don’t (I’m sure y’all can relate) but sometimes I feel bad just leaving y’all han…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @loopylin @esther-c
@anyoneelse
Ok so Whaley asked how my comic was going… it’s slow going XD and i don’t plan on going at it full force until I have most everything plotted, style figured out, and better character designs for the background extras. Oh and I’m going to try out dip pens. Everything I do at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ughh KP ate my post, so I’m trying this again…
A couple people saw my topic about a novella I’ve been trying to start, but here’s the summary if you didn’t:
The main character has had cancer since she was nine years old, and she’s fifteen now. They knew it was getting worse and she’s known for a long time that her life would be shorter tha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @acancello @esther-c @smiley @anyone
Yall. I gotta tell you about my extra novel project I’ve been working on. I think I’ve talked about it a little bit, but because I’m doing a writing challenge this month I’ve been working on it a lot more. it’s called ‘trade you for…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper hey sorry it’s taken me a few days to respond, the weekend got the best of me. 😂
BUT GIRL! That was actually very helpful. I haven’t really thought about the color/object thing before. I’m definitely going to be using that with the rest of my world-building.
Do you want to chat about it on the worldbuilding thread? That way other…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s so fun! Thanks!
Yes I took you literally 🤣 I figured Dante is pretty weird so why wouldn’t the servant actually be a mouse girl? XD Doesn’t help that I was watching guardians of the galaxy clips before and there was like a bunny girl alien in one of the trailers.
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @felicity @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @acancello @awsumfaith @keilah-h @smiley @sarafini @starshiness @whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-so-sorry-XD
Hello everyone!! So tomorrow I am leaving to go…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @felicity @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @hybridlore @lydibug @whalekeeper @everybody!
Happy national Guinea pig appreciation day everyone!🐹 🐹 💗
-
Why is there no ginuea pig emoji??
🐹
Close enough.-
🤣 I know right?
-
Lol replying to these gets seriously messed up sometimes 😅😅 Happy Guinea Pig Day!!
-
-
-
Oh wow! Thanks for educating me! I had no clue such a thing existed. Happy Guinea Pig day!
-
You wouldn’t believe how many holidays/appreciation days happen all the time! Tomorrow is national Lottery day, peach ice cream day, hug your kid day, emoji day and my birthday 😀 and a ton more!
-
-
Wow, I didn’t even know that existed! XD
Oh and happy birthday!!! 🥳 (I saw you mention that to Felicity 😉 )
-
Thanks!💗
-
-
whuuuuut i didn’t know that was a thing! (and happy birthday!!!)
-
I know, there is so many appreciation days 😀 And thank you!💗😊
-
-
Wait! there’s a guinea pig day?!?! Is there a national mushroom day?
-
Yes, October 15th. And national bunny day is September 23rd (In case you were wondering, I know you love bunny’s 😀 )
-
-
Yay!!! Bunnies are the best and so are mushrooms! 💗
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well technically he’s not an alien in this au… he’s just some sort of fantasy creature. I didn’t think that his usual sci-fi setting fit this rp’s aesthetic.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s awesome! Your characters never stop surprising me I love it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I love Hugo. He also scares me, but I love him. Also, that whole dimension travel thing sounds really cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge Ah, time to meet my charries…..I’m sure at least one of them will have something to say about this development.
“A rock for everything….” LOL that’s a hilarious line.
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @whoever-else-is-here This RP was split into two POV’s cause it made more sense.
Hunter
That man…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 great job guys!!! 🎉🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles
Hey! I’ll be on from about :56 ish, I’m thinking maybe 30-45 minutes or so but Idrk yet. If my mom comes out I might hang out with her for a bit 😉
- Load More

Hey girl, thanks for taking the time to explain this all to us! I totally get everything you’re saying. We’ll miss you around here, but we don’t want you to feel like you need to be on here.😅😊
I really get what you are saying, I’m the same way. If I already have a list of irl tasks to do, kp is just one more thing. Thanks for letting us know, don’t worry about it! <3
Thanks for letting us know. 🙂 And it’s not problem at all. I totally understand. 😊
That’s no problem at all! I totally get it.
I think the only RP where my character was directly involved with one of yours was the one in the character castle, and Pax is usually pretty silent anyway. So I don’t think much will change there.
Just saw this!
Feel free to do whatever, I enjoy roleplaying with you but I can wait. You do what you have to do, cool? 💖