@whalekeeper
Active 9 hours, 57 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6056
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
: D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I think any level of artist should protect their work if they want to. Even if ai won’t steal it and turn it into some sellable product, it’s ok to just not want it in the wrong hands. I don’t actually think my current art style would be stollen by ai, but I don’t like the idea that it could if it wanted to.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
It’s a she :] And it looks even better with the animation turned on. You should try wiggly paint
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Those hands look amazing. Actually. I keep staring.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can do friday at 3. That works
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
My mind is a mess, I’ll figure out what I want to do later
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Later than that would be nice but I think I could make it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
4 is babbly. She can’t stop talking for her life, and she’s peachy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
*dies laughing*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
4 in a a dull old red. It’s a bit tired from looking after it’s little sister 2. It keeps coming up with the stupidest dad jokes.
I don’t particularly like 4, but it’s’s better than 8.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
4 is a pale rosy pink.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
1 is dark purple, and two is grass green.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
no worries!! 😍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’m sorry, I must have forgotten that. Really sorry. Yes, it’s very good.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Hey guys, what about 4? My family just unanimously said it was darkish purple. (Except my mother who thinks we’re insane) I am wondering if you feel the same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
…I mayyy have gotten a bit distracted by  my new crochet hobby this week. I only did like 40 minutes of outlining. :/
BUT I will do BETTER this week! Probably!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
*Narrows eyes*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
- Load More
