@whalekeeper
Active 21 hours, 36 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6058
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
It’s going great!! We always have Christmas Day at home on account of my dad being a pastor, but there’s enough of us to still be a party. 5 of us kids woke up before 7, and we woke up the last brother at 7:30 to open presents. Then we ate pecan breakfast cake my dad made and went to church. After church we had Christmas dinner, joined…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I’m so sorry for the late reply, I had no idea you guys had rped (my fault)
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel drew his blades. “Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” He moved to block Lucy from sight. Even…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
that was playing dirty. lol. I almost cried. I’m also sick so that helped. Not nice. 😂🤣
Happy New Year tho!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
@grcr that lighting is so pretty <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That sounds like a lovely time and all that food sounds so good <3 Glad you had fun!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That sounds really nice. Relaxed Christmases with all the family and not too much travel are my favorite.
Ooh can I see a picture of the little Hornet? That sounds like a perfect gift. Also, Christmas tamales sound wonderful. I want to do that some year.
My Christmas was surprisingly good. A few days before,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Ours was pretty good! It was just my family, so pretty quiet. In the morning we opened gifts and made cinnamon rolls, and later we were able to make a fun dinner with green bean casserole and lentil shepherd’s pie, two things we had never made before! Me and my mom and my sister spent a lot of the time in the evening cooking, and we w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-elroi @whalekeeper
That sounds like a lot of fun!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy 2026!!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
How was everyone’s Christmas? I don’t quite have the energy back to be active in roleplays yet, but I would really love to chat with yall.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy new year, everyone <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Dude I almost teared up for a minute there, dOn’T DO THAT
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months, 1 week ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom. Do you need any help setting things up or wandering around the halls? So thrilled to see a new face!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-elroi
Sounds good!
That is so exciting! I’ll be praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh, awesome! What countries are you guys going to? (If you can say.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol. I about died when she came up with it. Poor Dwogin, doesn’t know what good food is.
A long trip. XD We’re going to help out some missions friends in Europe for several weeks. We might be spotty on here for a bit.
Alrighty! I’ll bug her to come up with something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That is so funny… 😂😂 I’ve never thought of so many ways to view croissants!
Fun! What kind of trip are you guys taking?
Any of that sounds great!
- Load More
