@whalekeeper
Active 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Crystalized was pretty bad, but I don’t think Dragons Rising is very good, either. I could rant about it, but I’m not going to because nobody wants that :p
I’ll just say the thing that bothers me the most about it is the way they’re trampling over all the lore they’ve already established. The stuff they’re introducing just…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka it is helpful, actually.
I need help with Slavic culture😅 I know next to nothing, and Google is not helpful💀
but I’m glad you’re excited!! I am too and honestly can’t wait for everyone to read book 3 even tho book 2 isn’t even out yet😫
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
AHH Werner looks amazing😍😍😍
also, it’s been in hardcover the whole time??? I think??? 😅 Amazon set it up to be all 3, so🤷🏻♀️ the cover is the same and everything, it’s just hardcover and more expensive
and if life allows, I’d love to beta read your book, Ellette! and yes, I can help look out for German culture for sure😉 I’m…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
totally not talking about a lovely side character that y’all are gonna love in my WW1 WIP and the one whose death begins Hans’ hatred against Jews
totally not🤠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
that moment when you start writing a side character more, realize you love them so much, and then realize they have to d!e for the plot
🤠
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
XD I would have laughed so hard if you did. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t believe that you would intentionally do that. I’ve almost acciden…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
He took her “try to keep up” as a little insulting. There was no way that this girl was faster than he when he charmed the wind.
Lol Fel’s just being cocky. It would take a lot for her to acknowledge that she is not on the same level as all the super powered characters.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
There are a lot of teens/adults who still follow the show from their childhood.
Yeah, that’s pretty much why I still watch it. Nostalgia, plus to cringe at the recent seasons :p
But maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere before Ducktator kicks us off.
Lol perhaps.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, yes, my brothers and I, we got so. many. Ninjago. LEGOs.
But we took them all apart now for pieces (and because you literally couldn’t walk on our basement flood) so we have, like, fifty ninja heads lying around. Lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
I didn’t even realize other teenagers/adults even liked that show 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Looks like this section is a hit!
I mostly use ESV, but sometimes I’ll use another version if I find it translates the Hebrew/Greek better for the particular verse/passage.
I’m glad you like that scene. It’s one of my fav.
Spring Fever is a real thing. Especially among the teenage guys at our church.
lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal This sounds like a super cool idea! Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll participate this time—I’m already not really keeping up with the fantasy RP—but I may check in on it to watch what happens.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Praying as well!! *virtual hug* 🤗
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
Oh my goodness 😨😱 that is, like, my worst fear. I’m extremely paranoid that either I’ll do something like that on accident, or autocorrect w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leo
Rory pulled the gloves from his pocket. Gave a nervous laugh. “Yeah, I have them. What do you want me to do? climb down the wall with them?”
“Yup.” Leo smiled and shrugged. “Unless you have a better idea. I’m not leaving you here, kid.”
Rory’s green eyes widened. The kid glanced towards the window and shuddered. No won…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know. I see that stuff really fast, but it might just be me. Do you want it to come as a shock?
By the way, do you have any guesses for why Alan was able to defeat his attackers so easily while Stripe was easily beaten?
Two.
One, capturing Alan’s father is a decoy because for some reason the king wants Alan to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @theshadow @freed_and_redeemed @the_lost-journal
Ah! You all hit me with a snowball!
So I wrote a short story
The True Magic of Christmas
December 25th, 1914.
I dread the date. Usually I would be at home, home with little Henry and Mum, but not this year. I will miss them more than usual tomorrow. Oh, if only this war had never…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @jonas @grcr @whalekeeper
Leon and Julian — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Leon’s expression clouded with worry as Marcel gestured to his ears. He can’t hear!
Marcel’s next words confirmed the suspicion. “Can’t hear. Are they close?”
Leon shook his head and gave Marcel the Imperial Military “a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
6 snowballs…? Wow, Whaley. That’s… intense. XD
- Load More
