@whalekeeper
Active 8 hours, 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
…Stuff…
You’ve read snippets of it before I think.
Sorry for giving you a hard time about keeping secrets and then turning around and doing the same thing, lol. You’re just very fun to tease 😛
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks. I’m not actually upset, I was just being silly :p
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s your fault. You haven’t been doing them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, you can do it! It’s just 150. 😁
Lol. I was trying to engage some of the less-active KPers. 😉 You can always save it for later.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @acancello @trailblazer @the_lost-journal @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @freed_and_redeemed @rae @raxforge *launches snowballs rapid-fire* YOU’VE BEEN SNOWBALLED!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I second this. Don’t.
Yeah, actually, sorry I brought it up at all. It’s super dark. I just find government conspiracies interesting. But I forget there are younger people on here sometimes so please just ignore that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
(pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
I second this. Don’t.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Felicity probably has the worst backstory of my characters, but it comes no where near as bad as those. But I’m happy with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like an interesting story. Reminds me of MK ultra stuff (pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love Christmas, that’s just my favorite Christmas Carol quote, I use it all the time
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry I forgot to respond to this. I had like ten emails from KP in my inbox, so I just forgot. XD. I liked it a lot though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @rae
How did the snowball fight topic turn into a horrible backstories competition? 🤪
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
plus another who was kidnapped and experimented on and trained as a little child
which mentally messed him up enough that he acts like a little kid
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
meanwhile I have a charrie who watched his family die, his home destroyed and his clan wiped out
another who never knew what it was to be a kid, who killed people from an early age
and another who was created in a lab with mental links to his brothers who were all killed, brothers he watched being created and even named…plus his father is the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s Sara’s (the main character, Cole’s twin sister.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Those books are very dark.
I mean, that was just Joe.
Then we get Jack who tried to rebel from the inside and had to watch his whole team, including his cousin, get shot.
And Jonathan and Micheal………
And Nathan……
yeah.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anybody
I created a mock cover my Christmas short story! I’m not 100% in love with the title, so it might change. Once I have some alpha readers give me their feedback, I’mma share it on here for y’all to read! But before then, here’s the cover to intrigue you. 😋

- Load More
