@whalekeeper
Active 7 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

This one could end up being for her at some point.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE Sara’s!!!
Okay. Hmm. Let me scroll through my quote collection.
Okay…. following quotes will be posted:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad you think it looks interesting. I love government plot books and write my fair share of them.
I’m so glad you like it!!!
Yes, that is a real hymn! One of my very favorite! He only got to the first verse….. there is more to come and it will come at perfect…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh good! I enjoy that scene from the Christmas Carol too. It’s a good book.
NO WAY!!!
meanwhile I have a charrie who watched his family die, his home destroyed and his clan wiped out
I’ve got that. *Glances over at Joseph*
another who never knew what it was to be a kid, who killed people from an early age
That’s like every kid…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have been reading your first posts, but I have had a lot on my mind, and I kinda wanted to enter a charrie. Most of my charries ate fantasy or sci-fi so…kinda hard to find one with no inhuman or supernatural abilities that I was willing to send forth. So I dug back to the days that I wrote historical fic
Here you go!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know 🤪
- Load More
