@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No problem. I just thought it was funny. You should see the grammar mistakes in my stuff.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, I’m bad at it, sorry
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c The cover!!! 🤩🤩
@freed_and_redeemed Aw, Hans and Felix 😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it, there’s a grammar mistake.
“Lord Quakers!” Rax towards the gloomy
Supposed to be:
“Lord Quakers!” Rax walk towards the gloomy
My bad guys
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
How did I know y’all were going to say this.
What did I tell you, Hybridlore? I said, I’m trying to work on the next section, but Linus is going to make me redo it and add some fillers.
grrrr.
Okay. Hmmm.
I’ll cut that scene you both agree on.
I’ll try to fill in some Joseph and Amelia stuff.
How much…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Just met the second crow, but I’m pausing to call something.
I think it’s his mother.
Maybe.
Also, I think you’re missing something?
He remembered the day General Pownce had given it to him. On that day, the lyen general had
Maybe “had said”
Oh shoot.
Linus!!!! WHY! I am furious with you right now. Just…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Note to Andrew: if you do not write a ~50-word Rax scene, I will throw my arsenal of twenty snowballs at you
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, fine! Since I got hit with two snowballs, here is a 118-word scene.
“Lord Quakers!” Rax towards the gloomy throne where the tyrant sat, “Your reign has come to an end!” Rax pointed Fortier towards the lord. T…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, he will die a well-deserved horrible death.
😅
I still wish his story didn’t have to end that way😭
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @anyone-else-*shrug*
A couple scenes from my WW1 WIP👀
TW: MENTIONS/ALLUSIONS TO AB*SE. THREATS. DEATH. MENTIONS OF BLOOD.
“You lea…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. Sometimes it’s hard to make connections, it took me a while to realize you guys were sisters too. Power is also your brother, right? Who is the oldest?
We’re not the only KeePers with twin siblings.
Wait—who ELSE? 😳
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
errrr
i’ll get to it one day
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That is so cool!! 😅 Lol. Oops. You guys weren’t very subtle, though, both commenting on that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I agree with Linus on that too. Show some more Joseph and Amelia scenes!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, yesss, I love it!! 😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
14 snowballs!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Y’ALL
fine
*cracks knuckles*
I’m gonna get 700 words written
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
HOWDIDYOUIT’SASECRETWHY-
Ah, fine. Humph. Whatever.
XD
Ummmmmm…
*Sheepish crickets*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*randomly appears out of the shadows*
Honestly, I’ve enjoyed the ones with a vague goal more than structured storylines. It ends up with each character having their own goals in the RP, which helps me more with character development than following a set story line. I suppose I just like the traditional Role Play style which ends up as almost a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hiiiii!
So basically you just compile a bunch of photos and quotes that describe your character. Everyone does it differently and there’s no right or wrong way to do it!
I’d suggest creating a Canva account (go to canva.com and sign up, it’s free!) and you can do really cool things with Canva, though there are other platforms…[Read more]
- Load More
