@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
this is long, sorry
Brea– Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Brea gave a surprised shout as someone landed in front of her and knocked down the two men holding her. She stumbled back and tripped, landing in the mud. Another figure jumped over her while she was down and attacked the third man. Brea recognized the white hair i…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww…
Leo
He smiled, his throat going tight as he watched the kid. He shifted Quincy to put an arm around Rory’s shoulders. “We go home, if you’re good with that. I’ll explain on the way.”
Rory didn’t outright object, so Leo took that as the agreement he needed. Silvia had taken to scanning windows. Her fingers were wrapped…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Oh fun! I vote B
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin Alright, sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge Would you mind if I just slightly changed your rp? Felicity would have jumped down at the same time as the others to fight, I just didn’t rp fast enough, sorry. It would be pretty much exactly the same except Flare doesn’t have to climb back up
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Sorry I think I missed something. What are we voting on?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
Cute scene between Joseph and Julian? Hmm, not exactly the word I would have gone for…… lol. I think I get what you mean tho.
Ah. I use the name Jesus a lot in my writing. It’s a name with power.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re not kicked. You just haven’t RPd so most people guessed you dropped out.
Plus, the boat crew, (which I think you’re characters are with) has done nothing for quiet some time because we’re trying to connect the other groups to them in order to have a little conference and figure out what on earth is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Okay, I made the suggested changes to the last couple of sections, and I’m working on some more Joseph/Amelia interactions. I thought I’d just go ahead and post the next scene while I take care of the other stuff.
NEXT SECTION
After Leon and Julian left…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Ben and Flare looked at each other, Flare nodded. Ben gave a shout, “Tallyho!” Both leaped from the roof into the crowded street. Ben rushed to the last guard; their swords clashed with sparks.
Flare ran to the girl, “How are you lass? Hold still while I just…” *clank* F…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Quincy was flopped on his back wriggling under a bush. Leo extracted him, taking a moment to brush him off before slinging him over his shoulder.
Best mental picture ever! XD
Rory
Rory looked up at Leo. “Go where? where can we go?” Panic was rising in his chest, but he swallowed it down. He took Leo’s hand and let the young man…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!
He’s so cool In almost a…. hmmm….. not quite creepy….. maybe, in a shivery way. lol.
He’s very cool and very eye catching. Quite the interesting picture! I like it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know that was rash of Baron, but he’s a soloest so he doesn’t understand teamwork
See, this is what Leon was thinking when he was worried about Baron joining their team.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Just-
What-
No!Â
Seriously, that gave me the ugh-the-main-character-is-doing-something-stupid sinking feeling in my stomach, so bravo. You can successfully torture your readers.
In chapter the 28th, I did notice that some of the dialogue between Alan and his father is a bit stiff. For example:
Alan gave his father a…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t actually remember…it came up in a random topic a good while ago, which basically ended up with a bunch of twins talking Twin Talk and trying to understand Singletons.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁I drew the underpainting in actual watercolors and scanned it so that’s how I got it to look loose.
me too XD it’s going to be my fav for awhile, can’t wait to finish and print it out!
Btw, vv cool pfp
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, now maybe it will let me rewrite and post.
*Rolls eyes at phone*
Leo
Twenty-eight. Twenty-five. Twenty. Leo felt his teeth grit as the boy slowly climbed down the building. Eighteen. Fifteen. Twelve. He edged back from the fall zone.
Rory reached the ground and stood on shaking legs before sliding down the wall. Poor…[Read more]
- Load More
