@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(5 more minutes, and then we stop!)
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!
Of course there’s the whole storks delver babies theory which isn’t true, (but I don’t know any people who still believe that)
but there are so many subtle things that are so, so good!
And the humor is chef’s kiss!
Okay, glad the scene works.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I love the map!!!
Okay, have fund being a terrible person and making all your readers mad at you.
lol.
It is super frustrating tho. HE WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!
*sobs*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
here’s 133 words
Three booming rifle shots shattered the sky. Jep shrieked. She slowly backed away from Chase, blood issuing from her body and head. She watched someone Chase couldn’t see with fear, slowly backing away and fleeing. Chase’s consciousness was fleeing, but he saw Roger, leaning over him. His blue eyes sof…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll play. But I better be on whichever team Leon isn’t.”
Lol.
And another hundred words for me… I guess I’ll write you a Chase Duke scene
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If it’s the last one then I accept.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, if I ever need to fake my death I know who to call.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper You mean a truce not to hit each other? Or are we combining forces to target one person and cause them the most frozen pain? Or are you offering to write some of my 450 owed words for me? 😀
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Alan, must you do something stupid????😩
Just met the second crow, but I’m pausing to call something.
I think it’s his mother.
Maybe.
Ooh, good theory.
Seriously, that gave me the ugh-the-main-character-is-doing-something-stupid sinking feeling in my stomach
Same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper 😆 I would also like to know the context of that last one, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it should have called a time out for more than two days. I’m so behind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
ty I’m glad you like it 🥹
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
So you had 14 snowballs thrown at you.
Now I have 14 snowballs to throw at other people😏
And then you threw 14 snowballs.
Wait for it.
Wait for it.…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I may struggle with this partially be because my Dad and I are not very emotional and struggle with being sincere, and sometimes can seem stiff. My interactions with him naturally are what I refer to for these scenes, so Alan and Charles have picked it up.
.Ah, I see. I have a very close relationship with my Dad, so I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow. He’s awesome. And delicate in a quiet strength kind of way. I keep coming back just to stare at his wings.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool! Yeah I think for me the idea of four wings came from one of the really cool dragons in httyd 2.
Yeah it is fun! Oh man that would be hard. Though I guess with magic you can make it however you want. Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Agreed. Problem is, my hands are too full of snowballs at the moment to build myself one, so-
*dives into Elishavet’s snow fort*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*erupts from snow fort*
Hey that’s a good idea. I need a snow fort. *rubs hands with evil intent*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
