@whalekeeper
Active 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6047
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty X4 💨❄
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also who is Psalmist? What book is he in?
The author of the book of Psalms. It’s a title, not a name. It’s most likely King David, but since we don’t know if he wrote all of the psalms, the author is often referred to as the psalmist instead.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, don’t feel obligated to reply to any of us if it’s going to hurt you. I pray that you will soon find peace in your life.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with @whalekeeper, write your thoughts down. Writing your thoughts down can help you understand them.
I have felt the way you’ve felt before. It’s sometimes really hard to say the truth about the hurt and stress in your life. But if you start the conversation, that might help, say something like, “Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?” This…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, I’m sorry you’re going through all that right now. It sounds like a lot. You didn’t specifically ask for advice so feel free to ignore this, but here:This is going to sound weird, but I think taking yourself more might help. When I’m angry about something and I feel out of control, I try to step away from the situation and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oooo, I love dangerous moods.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to here more of your story. *shrug* desperate times call for desperate measures.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Looks good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
The weeks passed, and Joseph lived through them in a blur of joy and excitement. He and Amelia had many wonderful conversations with her parents, and even some between just the two of them. They worked together when they could and enjoyed obs…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
If I may I would like to add something.
You and me, Kefa, are very similar in the sense that we both have a tendency to bottle up our emotions until the you can’t reseal the bottle any longer, so all of your emotions go flying everywhere. Whether that’s through crying, punching something, or outright rage. I don’t know if you are the same as me…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c @rae @ellette-giselle
OMCCCC
I’m so sorryyyy I totally forgot about this!
Ahhh
Ruth, you can totally RP first!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh just wait, this is going to be spinning circles in Rory’s head now.
Rory
Rory let out a breath of relief and followed Leo toward the back door. Leo opened it and checked both ways before slipping outside, Silvia beside him. Rory paused and turned one lingering look back on the church. Then, he turned and hurried after Leo and the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I can tell. XD (it is getting pretty good, isn’t it?)
Leo
His smile widened into a grin.
“Any time, kid. I don’t mind.”
Rory looked back at him, a little baffled. Leo just .
“We do need to get home. Although, I think if that creep was going to find us, we’d be got by now. They’re not quite everywhere.” He grinned, then let…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, but now you get to throw thirty, and I get more Riker/Leon scenes!!! (Or Hans and Felix scenes,) and you get more written so I can read the book sooner!!! It’s a win win!
Oh phew. I was going to be devastated if something happened to Eli. I love that kid so much.
*slaps hands over my mouth* oh no, I may have just…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s just really any cut. Hands, knees, elbows, shins. I don’t know why we all do it. I think it’s because it makes the stinging stop. *shrug*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t think I ever really did that either . . . unless it was like, a cut on my finger. I’ve never really heard of people licking their knees 😶
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love it!!
15 snowballs!? GIRLLLLLLL😭😭
how dare you
also, Eli is there, he was just with Jonathan and the other boys. Riker didn’t really say hello to everyone in the first place, plus that’s not going to be the full scene (if it even makes it into the book). Don’t worry, all of Riker’s kids are…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know. I’m really liking where this is going tho.
Rory
Rory sniffed, looking at the ground. He could feel Quincy’s arms around him, and he hugged the boy tighter to his chest, nearly suffocating him. He laid a hand over Quincy’s head as if to shield him from something unseen.”I… I’m sorry Leo. I didn’t mean to lose it like that,”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you could scar his face, or you could have some sort of wicked lightning scar that goes up his back and twists around one or both of his shoulders. Maybe the pain from those scars flares up now and then. *shrug* Plus, that could be a pretty terrible scene when Alan is getting the scars. There’s a tone of potential in it.
- Load More
