@whalekeeper
Active 9 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
She was being chased through the meadow by a teen girl. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I like it, but I’m confused about her age. She acts about five. Maybe eight if you want to stretch it. But I thought you said she was a teen. If she is, (why does she have such childish dialogue) and how is she hugging Baron around the legs? is he a giant?
Other then that, I really liked it! It’s a very sweet scene.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Baron scene!
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as a teen girl chased after her through the meadow grass. As he watched, a breeze welled around him, playing in his hair. He was like her Guardian Angel, her hero, who watched from afar…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol, that is the best reason I think I’ve ever heard!
That is such an un-cool reason to hit someone.
No! it’s great, I love it!
I’m so proud of my tag!
I know what I want!!!! I want more Baron.
Or Nahim.
Okay…I guess I can do that
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
“Joseph, what if I displease you?”
Joseph and Amelia were sitting on the steps in what had become their normal place for talking. They were watching as David and Stephen played ball with the younger boys. Joseph had just finished playin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Could I suggest something to you that always helps me when I’m feeling overwhelmed?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No worries! This week got really busy and I got sick halfway through, so I probably wouldn’t have been able to RP very soon afterwards anyway. Where should we start Lukas and Livia? I have no idea what day it is in relation to the dance (which has been planned for like forever now…it’s craaazzzyyyy 😂)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Again, the sort of topic that makes me uncomfortable. I think you handle it fine, and don’t say anything more than needed. I just wonder if it is necessary.
That makes you uncomfortable? Just saying a guy wants to give the girl he loves a hug?
I found this greatly funny. Sorry. I probably shouldn’t.
So I think I’m going to k…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
And I’m gonna be the person Keilah referred to……..
The spells. Why do we need to know the images? I mean, spell casting is directly linked to demonic powers. Casting spells is a real thing, (the Bible talks about it) and it’s always linked to demons. It’s not something to be taken lightly or played with. I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Why are sheep so hard to draw?? You’re supposed to just be a cloud on legs why is your face structure so weird
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
Your tag is easy to remember
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve done 200 of my 400 words. I’m gonna go ahead and throw half my snowballs.
Let’s see, @grcr 💨⚪ @whalekeeper 💨⚪ @raxforge 💨⚪ @hybridlore 💨⚪ @esther-c 💨⚪ @linus-smallprint 💨⚪ @koshka 💨⚪ @theshadow 💨⚪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Alright!! 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Yay! I’m glad you’re doing better. Also, sorry if I sounded too harsh
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty Hey, you’ve got to write the next scene! 😆
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The birds tittered, the squirrels chattered, the wolves celebrated, the bears were content as the news spread across the forest: the one they loved had come to live in the forest. The Shapeshifter. His soft tread could be heard as he traveled beneath the boughs of the evergreens. He could be seen, in the form of a black wolf,…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I get that you’re frustrated, but
And I don’t mean to be rude or random, but are you mentally ok? You are very weird.
I just wanted to know a simple question, and why would you even “fake” vote on my thing if you NEVER WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
AND FOR THE LAST TIME! I CANNOT DO THAT WHALEY!
Don’t talk to people like…[Read more]
- Load More

Nvm I figured it out
I hope no one actually reads this stuff I post lol
Your hopes are dashed. 🙃
Dang