@whalekeeper
Active 6 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Uh ohhhh 👀🫣😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh i love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Awesome!
thank you!! <33
Nooooo, now I won’t be able to get that out my head!!! that’s amazing 🤣🤣
Thank you so much, Ellette!! 🤗
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*screams in agony* Now I have 350 words to write. I’d better get to work!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! This was so, so good! I really loved this, and the time flips were amazing! I love how you did the different periods, yet had them flow together so well that at times it almost felt like the same story! Oh this was amazing. The descriptions you use were perfect and I could really picture everything! Well done!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
We also have a new tradition where we eat a different cuisine for dinner on the three(?) nights leading up to Christmas. Like Mexican, Chinese, pizza, and then on Christmas Eve we eat finger foods so there aren’t a lot of leftovers to leave room in the fridge for left over Christmas dinner. 😋
Lol pretty much. My family usually has C…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*dashes to snowball topic* I love it! She and Anthony are sooo cute.
one instance of Barnes doing this
Wait…she does it often???😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
I loved it! It kind of reminds me of Veggietales. Craig would be played by Larry, Gloria would be Petunia, Ethan would be Bob, and Ezra would be Junior Asparagus. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The worst thing EVER is when a series republishes with new covers before all the books are out, so then when they do come out it’s impossible to get ones that match! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Correct, 50 words per snowball.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Nice, I’ll read it when I have time (probably not until Monday) 🙂 I really like the cover btw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok then, I’ll do this.
@raxforge 💨⚪️x2 @theducktator 💨⚪️x2 @ellette-giselle 💨⚪️x2 @esther-c 💨⚪️x2 @hybridlore 💨⚪️x2
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay! Just wanted to make sure you knew. 🙃
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The Mill soundtrack by Samuel Sim. It’s amazing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let’s try that again. @highscribeofaetherium
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow Yes, fifty words per snowball. 😉
@esther-c LOL.
@everyone (@highscribeofaetherium) I can also take snowballs now that my stock is all out . . .
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, I noticed, lol. I don’t really care too much, tbh. I mean, I trust y’all, and most KP stalkers end up as members anyway. 😂 Thanks for letting me know tho! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, you forgot to blur out your last name. 😬 Unless you meant to leave it in there, I just know you had blurred it out before when posting the cover. But it might not let you edit anymore.
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

I’m collecting a series that’s currently out of print and rather hard to find, and amid the ones I have, there are at least 3 different cover types. *sigh*
Oh no, what series is this?
Freddy the Pig