@whalekeeper
Active 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s good. I like it.
I feel like Alan should have been a bit more remorseful in the end. It felt more like he tried to snitch a cookie and got caught more then he was using black magic. idk. I would have liked a repentance prayer, maybe a few tears, idk. It just didn’t feel real to me. *shrug* that might just be…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal sounds good, see you around soon!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Um, not at all their characters, but that’s funny itr makes you think of them.
Lol, That’s funny the David one makes you think of Alan. (Isn’t the hair wrong?)
I wonder if that’s really going to be a problem when you are reading the book straight through, because William is introduced literally only two scenes…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*adds you to my revenge list*
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No. XD (Although that would be pretty funny if we didn’t know until now, LOL). I had just recently learned that y’all were related and guessing from the gibberish and the “PWR” at the end of the post, I figured it was Power. 😉😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Thank y’all so much!💜
@ellette @elishavet @koshka @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Again, extra words from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship.
Leon Aesthetic for the 3rd book! 🥹
Y’all know I love Riker…but y’all, when I say Leon has also stolen my heart (and broken it,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ok. Six MCs really isn’t terrible. I always find them interesting when they’re done well. (Not that I’ve specifically read any that didn’t do it well, buuut…. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hope your break is restful and profitable for you! Merry Christmas!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
400 more words.
I honestly can’t believe I’m sharing this…HUGE, MASSIVE, PLOT TWISTY SPOILERS
@rae you might wanna read this🫣
Hans is taking over his own story
“So, you figured it out.”
Hans stepped forward, fists clenched, eyes burning. “That’s why you never loved me…why you never…nev…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m nearing the end of my required words, and was planning on hitting you, but now I’m scared.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Have fun, and Merry (early) Christmas!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it💜😭😭
Is there no one else you can throw snowballs at???🫠🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! And I like the boards. I’m interested to see what will happen now that they’re in the city again.
Two things:
The first thing that I noticed was… I forgot who William was. I thought he might be one of Amelia’s brothers 🫣, but I wasn’t sure. I think, with the amount of characters we have, especially the ones we’v…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*settles back and watches everything unfold*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What I wanna know is if there’s an Appreciate Slightly Above Average Height People day.
I guess that’s where I’d be, at 5′ 5″, but one of my younger brothers and both of my parents are taller than me and I feel short. Probably all of my siblings will be taller than me someday. 🙁
- Load More
