@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a little behind here, but I should have read everything by Epiphany. Happy Feast of Stephen! My family doesn’t really celebrate Boxing Day; we celebrate my birthday!!! *excited screaming* Also, question, do you read the discussion questions in the backs of books normally? I always ignore them.😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have some cracked or broken ribs (which could damage internal organs), and/or a concussion. And if he was knocked out/unconscious for long…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean, this isn’t a matter of personal conviction. This is biological and physiological sense. Few who have sense would disagree with this.
exactly. But a lot of movies and books now days basicly have it be jyst because she’s a girl she can win sort of thing. You know, “girl power” *rolls eyes*
So yeah, I was glad that they didn’t do t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint    @mineralizedwritings
So my friends got me a ticket and I went into it ready to hate it. I hadn’t seen the trailer, but the cover had a girl in armor on the front, (small spoiler, she never ends up wearing armor ever.) She wears a tight costume for one of her outfits and I don’t love it, but all the rest of her outfits are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
XD yeah that’s probably it! Manga/anime without the weirdness is what I’m all about.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ooh yeah I saw that! I haven’t actually seen the movie, just the trailer. I watch a lot of anime and I was spotting some old tropes I really hate in the trailer so I didn’t watch it (Women being above average curvy and wearing something tight, while all the men are wearing looser clothes). I’m just nit picky about stuff like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-gisell
XD I had to get my winter pfp up!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
What language is your forum signature?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that sooo much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
One of my sisters crocheted Howard (one of my characters) for me!!!

-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(also, how come humans aren’t a little more upset that lyens seem to think they’re the dominant species? Is there a human-centric country or are they just all over without a specific homeland?)
Hmmm that’s interesting. You’d think they’d be at least a little bit upset, if they’re at all like humans in our world. We really like being in…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Takes in a deep breath to explain the game if needed*
*Takes an even deeper breath*Â I explain Quidditch.
XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Looks interesting! I’ll have to see where I can watch it.
I am a LOTR nerd and have all the back stories and sketchbooks and Tolkien notes, etc. So seeing this story done in film and having it true to the book was amazing!!! Peter Jackson just redeemed himself after what he did with LOTR itself in leaving out so many things…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I didn’t realize that Alan being forced to use magic was similar to the gorbs forcing Aaron and Oliver Wilson to become wizards until I was writing on this chapter. So I had to come up with a reason on the spot to explain why Oliver was helping Cyrus. Did his reasons for walking away from Alan make sense?
The way I looked at it w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No? But then, I’ve never been to a theater, and my family doesn’t watch much. It looks interesting.
I did see the first 3 hours of LotR on a longish flight over Thanksgiving. The hobbits were hilarious.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, I read the part, and I think it’s a good introduction to Lilitu. I don’t know if you want critiques, so try I’ll keep it at a minimum.
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have…[Read more]
- Load More

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEE!!!!!!!
Thank you! I GOT STORMLIGHT 5!!!
AWESOME.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!