@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot to me and it’s so encouraging <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would probably be fine! @ellette-giselle, what do you think?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I was able to skim through the chapters, I didn’t read every word but I just wanted to get an idea of what the story and the pacing was like. I’m interested to see where you’re taking it! There were some huge changes made from the past versions I’ve read, but I think overall it’s going to make the story more to-the-po…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Barnes!! 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s been great! Yesterday, I didn’t get any progress on my WIP because I had to write an essay… :/ But it’s halfway done now, so hopefully on Monday I’ll be able to get more time in!
I think my total for the challenge has been about 4,000 words already. Just over 1k a day.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! When you create an update in your profile, there should be an option to delete it afterward. Basically, tag Ellette and post your email, and then as soon as she responds you can delete it. If you can’t figure it out, @ellette-giselle can probably post hers for you to email her instead.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, that’s fun! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
OOOF *doubles over*
Well I’ll have you know that after I’m done with all my words I’ll have 24 snowballs, and revenge will be mine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I like it! That’s amazing!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What’s being said is that the post will be edited so that the email address within it is deleted. You can click “edit” on the top right of the post, and then it’ll allow you to modify it.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nope! 1 and 2 are true. 3 is false! We do use our arms sometimes. Mostly in team dances, such as two-hand, four-hand, eight-hand, sixteen-hand, etc. Sometimes we use our arms in some contemporary performances. Arms are mostly used to link dancers in a circle, with our arms at 90 degree angles like muscle men so we can hold other d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh that’s so sad….. I’m excited to see how she became the barnes we know in the RP!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh whatever. He is so dead. And It’s your fault. Because I had to prove that your reverse brain trick didn’t reverse my brain because I reverse brain tricked you.
so there.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m gonna save him just to prove you wrong.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Black lace curtains, old classic slightly falling apart books with yellow pages that smell amazing, and a gargoyle.Â
That image looks like it needs a gargoyle, okay? -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Vv cool 😌
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH!!!! SO PRETTY!!! WOW! That is so amazing!! So pretty!
- Load More
