@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*snorts* What are you, 97?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Apparently I come off as older than I thought I did. I am 16, but it’s been less than 3 weeks since my birthday.😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Flops in through window to land with a plop on the floor*
*Waves a hand in the air*
Does anyone have some light and fluffy scene snippets they wouldn’t mind sticking on KP? I’m in the middle of some videos I have to watch to get a driver’s license sometime in the near future, and they’re dreadfully…dreadful. Especially since I’m not…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, *facepalm*
Nope!
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
says the person who’s never had a bread and butter pickle, but we can ignore that, can’t we? -
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the-lost-journal
What what?
As in, to what does your what refer?
(If it is to the story, well, like with every good tale, I’d say go read from the beginning. You might find it amusing)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nooo, bread and butter pickles. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
If bread is hot, and espeically if the butter is a garlic butter.
Andrew is older than me by eight months.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, I think I joined KP when I was fourteen, too, so you’re really not that young. Just for some reason, the new people have stopped coming, so no one else is joining.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How did you and Andrew end up doing this on the same day? XDYou were right, or close. I’m 16.
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bread and butter are better 😜
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD I now dub thee the Emoji King
YOU ARE 11-12?!
lol, no. I think the age minimum on here is 13? I was 17 when I joined kp, if I remember correctly
Also the connection I thought of was my older sister… she was around that age when she introduced it to me! so idk
Makes sense. I don’t associate it with any particular age since i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pretty close!! I’m fifteen, born July, 2009.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
guess my age ✨✨🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhh 🥹🥹
I edited her a little so that she’s half Azer, half Aquino.
im playing around with her a little…
so like, normally pure races don’t mix. For example, if a pure Pitt and a pure azer have kids, the child will either be pure Pitt or pure Azer.
ottoline is half Aquino, half Azer, because she had a rare genet…[Read more]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a scene I just wrote
TRIGGER WARNING–it’s a little dark…
And it’s kind of not supposed to make sense since it’s a flashback XD btw so if it’s confusing, that’s why.
“Ssstand up, girl,” Tigin held his whip high. Ottoline curled into herself, trembling on the cold floor.
She knew what was going to happen next.
There was no esc…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Whoops wrong tag @the_lost-journal ^^
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@kefa You’re about 4 years off XD Why does otgw make you think 15/16? Just curious since I don’t see the connection
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooh! Okay! My guess is, usually older people like depressing stuff, so I guess around 17-18! Maybe a bit of a high ball tho…
I don’t like depressing things, I just like writing things that handle heavier topics😂
but you are correct - Load More
