@whalekeeper
Active 8 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
OH NO I LOOKED BACK AND I SAID IT WRONG
Lemmy try again
Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Why is your tag not working???!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost_journal
So I’m curious now, not gonna lie–
Magic potato, what potato am I?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Not typically, or at least not externally. I can tear myself up inside and spend the rest of the day letting off steam.
Now re reading it? I’ll have myself crunched up in a corner, or randomly laughing even though I wrote the whole thing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all are fine. We’ll just *sniffle* have to survive.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Watches cake disappear* *offers tea*
That sounds like a headache. Do you…do you need more cake?
(*Wonders if my charie names match their colors* *stresses*)
Ugh, yes. So much feel is in a name.
*offers you cake as well*
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Is sad*
Im sorryyy 🙁 I’ll try my best to find time for it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I struggle with getting the right kind of vibe for a character’s name too, but it’s not typically a color.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
houses are usually carpeted and are sad beige colors
I hate the sad beige color trend.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I think most people are like that. I tried asking my mom what color numbers were one time and she just looked at me like I was crazy.
So you’re probably the normal one here XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve used this one, but it has some foul language. https://incorrect-quotes-generator.neocities.org/
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Is sad*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Stumbles backwards*
Seven could be green, but he’s definitely a conniving mastermind who might work as an acrobat. I don’t really have a color for that.
I’m pretty sure I don’t have synesthesia (or at least, I don’t think I do) but it’s a pretty cool superpower. I just struggle to find a name that has the same personality/feel as…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m moving tomorrow so I may or may not show up to the call
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Now im imagining my latin teacher wearing that pattern, lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Celarent: You saved me. I owe you my life.
Vyette: No thanks. I’ve seen it and I’m not very impressed. -
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Latin is yellow with purple polka dots.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
This is my favorite nonsense discussion. :] I used to be very adamant about the colors of my subject dividers in school.
Math is blue, English is purple, History is yellow, Science is green, and Latin is orange
Some numbers constantly change color for me, but 1 is definitely off-white, 3 is light blue, 4 is violet, and 7 is green.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh, I made a few of those!
Ayla: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying ‘Haven’t decided yet’ is typically a good response.
Josh: So what’s for dinner?
Ayla, staring at the food she just burnt: Regret.Carlos: Can you please be serious for five minutes…
- Load More
