@whalekeeper
Active 6 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Eh, I kinda might agree with your brother 🫣 not completely, but I think he has a point. While I think Kaladin does have some good development at some points in the series, a lot of the time I feel he’s just a bit too extreme.
Sorry.
Have you read Wind and Truth yet? (if you have no spoilers cuz I’m only on day five)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
and a weird amount of bread
Why do I have a suspicious feeling that Soldier is involved?
Let me guess, he’s teleporting bread to create bread monsters?
Lol, that was one of the best moments ever.
I’m dead rn for what I want to draw so I’ll give it a shot drawing the scene. No promises that you’ll like it, I’m bad at wings, and at…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My pages are covered in random notes about everything, from worldbuilding to plot, and then I don’t look back at them, and forget what’s going on.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oops, I forgot to respond to this.
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium
You have good points. I was mainly worried about him because he was my favorite and my favorites always die. XD
My brother says Kaladin is a sorrowful sack of mope. HE IS NOT.😭Please people, back me up on this! I need allies!
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka
Yes, that is me. 100% -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—Ben Gunn, Flare, Ellis, trying to find Fel and Brea (I think I got that right)
Brutus hesitated in following the others. The soldiers were terrified of these creatures. He held his scarf up over his nose and mouth. His eyes followed the disappearing forms of his companions. He could use his wind to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Could you give me some more description on these teens?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall have to try the textbook method.
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah yes. Some writers talk about their super organized notes, and I’m just like “I have a head. And some notes here…or maybe over there…”
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I saw your new name at the top of a topic page saying you had posted, and I was so confused for a moment there lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I…worldbuild in the dark at night usually (I have trouble sleeping) and I rarely, if ever, actually write a comprehensive thing on my world, I just scribble things on random sheets of paper or in notebooks that I then loose in the sea of notebooks that I have already.
Yeah, I need to change some of my writing habits.
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not sure what a good process is, but here’s basically what I do.
I have a doc for each of my series that is mostly just notes about the characters, the plotline, and a bunch of random culture things. And then I’ve scribbled some things down in notebooks, but I haven’t kept up with those so I don’t really know if I have that stuff…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I thank thee. ‘Tis a moniker bestowed by a friend of mine. At first, I did loathe it, yet in time, I grew fond.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
FELLOW TEXTBOOK WRITER!!!
I mean…
The textbook format has been appreciated by several writers. According to a survey performed by a certain Stepheroni and Cheese, two out of two young writing enthusiasts used this world-building tool regularly.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Your new name and profile pick are MAGNIFICENT.🤣
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Eek, that’s unfortunate.
My family and I complied for the sake of not living in unemployment…and also because my grandparents were really scared.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is a great topic!
Generally, I’ll write a creation story or however the world came into existence. Then I’ll keep writing little myths and legends and history and law codes of countries and superstitions and fairy tales and…you get the idea. I’ll make up stuff about the culture in each country. For example, the country…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for joining, y’all! It was awesome to kinda actually meet you.
May your words flow easily into your WIPs and all characters do as they should.
- Load More
