@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read this before…………. maybe in the snowball fight?
Yep. This is the same, it just has the ending now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Okay

Also, do you like coffee? Because I have a funny black cat one for coffee (pinterest is my friend)
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
Yeah…I can relate to t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read this before…………. maybe in the snowball fight?
Really, really good! I’m liking this a lot!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m sorry….. what?!?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge (because this short story has changed a little since you last read it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Fifth story!
(not sure if I like the title, but it’ll do)
A Scar Hidden by a Scarf
Cold. Freezing cold.Baron’s teeth chattered as he hugged himself, pulling his thin leather jacket closer around his body. His b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*runs around screaming about relatives on KP like a chicken whose head has been cut off but who can still scream somehow*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. No. I don’t do that until closer to 2:00 in the afternoon………………….
pretty much same for me usually, except the past few days. Mom and Dad have recently kept a stock of my favorite cereal so I now have incentive to eat breakfast, so recently I’ve skipped lunch.
And I just realized as I said that that I haven’t eaten anything…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h you don’t want to know 🤣
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Me to my brother: I would like you try and eat dad.
My brother: No!!!
My other brother: Start with his tosies.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
both! Honestly your own drawings are getting better and better!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
same. I think There are only a few sane people still left on KP who haven’t done that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds good!
I think I’m gonna bust Rory’s knee. I need to do something with the pain that I’m in. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh my goodness! That video!
I. Just. Died.
we are in the coldest snap of the century in our state….. or so they say….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay! I’m currently waiting for a class to start, but I’ll RP afterwards if Whaley hasn’t yet. =)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Nods*
*Is concerned because that’s exactly what Helmer always says*
*Doesn’t know if Helmer drank much tea, but offers it anyway*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
