@whalekeeper
Active 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hii! Just popping in to see when the next book is going to be uploaded. 😁 Only about a week to wait!
Do all the titles rhyme with “Light” and “Night? Can we know what the next book is called and who it’s about yet?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmph, majority’s opinion is not the greatest, just read Socrates
Or look at our country today……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
KP is glitching. i didn’t get emails yesterday either. I think it’s working again tho.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t had time to RP. I’ve been pretty busy with school and stuff. My character can’t do anything to help yours in this situation so I’ve been trying to decide what to do.
I know you like to RP fast, so sorry I haven’t really been able to keep up. But I hope you don’t quit 🙁
(And I hope you know that it’s not because w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @whalekeeper
Thanks y’all. I’m working on it. 😉
I’m so sorry, theducktator! I really wish I could have done it on Saturday but I really don’t have the time. Maybe I’ll be able to catch you next time?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you know why they don’t rp?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Have you asked them to rp?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t quit! Just ask for some help and we can try to get things moving along. But if you really want to quit, I can’t stop you.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka I will say however, with quotes, I’ve read the entire book of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie and use quotes from that book for inspiration (and probably in my actual book)
I also read the other Peter Pan book Barrie wrote (Basically a prequel to Peter Pan) but…I don’t really suggest or recommend it because it was quite weird and a little…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka afraid I don’t have any incorrect quotes for this WIP, as it was years ago and I hadn’t even done incorrect quotes at the time XD (when did I start this book…idk…XD)
The year I’m not sure…it doesn’t take place in our world, so not any of our years…
The first book only spans across at least maybe a few months. The whole series (of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @ellete-giselle I haven’t read it but I did start it! Can’t remember if I still have it or not cuz I had culled my bookshelves a while back…XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, how come?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae ? I was not expecting that. Why?
-
Loopy's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m considering removing my characters from this rp
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Majority wins 🤪
Hmph, majority’s opinion is not the greatest, just read Socrates
That would be so controversial… 😅
Yeah, lol, but that’s what would make it funny
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It kinda makes me want to write something to say what is the correct way to say/spell stuff.
That would be so controversial… 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

Majority wins 🤪 - Load More
