@whalekeeper
Active 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper
Why?
I entered Baron into this RP to work out his character, get used to him since he was very new to me at the time. I also thought he’d be entertaining to you guys since you had never heard of him before and I didn’t reveal his backstory, leaving him a mysterious character. Now I have him mostly…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I should be able to do it!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can do that meet tomorrow. I won’t be able to join tomorrow between 1:00 and 4:39 EST, but any time before or after that works for me!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD My spirit animal
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might join! Not sure if I have any plans tomorrow yet
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Then I shall be the substitute for the wiki/fandom, gimme a sec
I love how that took you exactly eleven minutes XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll join in too if that’s okay. =) My family is having a thing at our house tomorrow though, so I might not be able to stay long.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be 10 EST right? Also, I do have a cold, so I’m probably going to sound sick. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAYYYY
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I could do it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Noooo girl that’s fine!!! I get it!!!!!!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES YES YESSSSS
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
omcccc
Whaley you’re so funnyyy I love that *dies laughing* you’re a vibe XDDXD
Just imagine if a Pitt was born mute. That would be a really interesting character. I bet they would still feel an…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!!!
Even if like two people do it that’s fine
(and if we’re the only people on I’m comfortable with that if you are!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I do have Koshka, Elishavet, and Hybridlore’s emails though, I’d just need to know who’s all interested!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @everyone-else
I could start a meet tomorrow if you guys still want to do it…
Of course, I’d have to have your emails, but it might work better if I post my email in my status update and you guys email me if you want to do it.
I know it’s short notice but if anyone can…I’d love to do that!
I’d be available from…[Read more]
- Load More
