@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I may introduce another character later, but here’s Ayla: Ayla is 15 years old, 5′ 7”, with long straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a dark cloak, which she wears in the hope that it makes her look mysterious. She is usually carrying a notebook and a pencil, as well as whatever she’s currently reading.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Gabriel won’t outwardly show it, but currently his mind is confirming that he is, indeed, in the company of at least one insanity case.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector —Gabriel
Gabriel looked from Leander and Cassius (or Trisan, he wasn’t sure what his real name was anymore) to the masked lady. Am I surrounded by idiots?!
He decided to start with addressing the lady. “No, I don’t have a taste for deep-fried cat. First, I don’t know what ‘deep-fried’ even is and se…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I think it’s fine to keep them. The names are uncommon enough that it’s not very noticeable. I named a guy Emerald once before realizing it’s typically a girl’s name, and I kept it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@thewhalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector-Gabriel
Gabriel manifested a blade of energy over the back of his hand. “This is the closest thing I have. What do you want cut?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector-Gabriel
“You’re welcome.” Gabriel debated asking the woman his questions now, but decided to wait until after he also had inspected the monster a little more. It reminded him of the feline monsters her often fought back home, except it was smaller, the scales weren’t that distinctive shiny black like an oil slick,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper Since you tagged me in your last rp, I’m assuming it’s okay if Gabriel swoops in
The Protector-Gabriel
“Yes, I can, but where…” Without warning, Gabriel dashed around a turn in the maze, which met up with another one of the paths to the entrance of the labyrinth. Seeing something moving on all fours, disappearing…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I plan on designing monsters at some point today, because I feel like it. I’ll post them here when I get some stuff.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
(quick side note… I’m not sure if I’ve done it yet! But Leander right now only knows Gabriel as the protector, right? So if I have ever used Gabriel while Leander is talking, it’s a mistake! But I am just gonna dress Gabriel as Gabriel while talking about him, because I’m too lazy to write out “the protecter” over and over agai…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
hehe I love them. The fact that Barnes loves pigeons so much is kinda cute
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh and here’s a quick Fel description: Long white hair in a braid, about 19 years old, 6’3″ish, silver eyes, pale, victorian style guy’s clothing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m having a lot of fun already , and I haven’t even started interacting with other characters yet lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Omniscient
The imp waved, wiggling his long fingers, as a few more people entered the maze.
“Good luuuck,” he called after them in a sing-songy voice. Then he hopped down from his perch in the branches and dashed away, quickly disappearing into the fog.
Felicity
After walking for a bit in angry silence, Felicity found hers…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I will add a character or two tomorrow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I definitely understand from my perspective as a loved one of the sick person.
I’m glad you’re able to recognize it’s different, bc it really is but it’s still so much more understanding than most people have.
There is nothing more frustrating than thinking there is improvement, and backtracking for what seems like a ridiculous or…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s awesome.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My mum has complained about how doctors used to constantly tell her she was crazy and imagining things, which also led to self-image issues because they discriminated against her weight gain. I’m sorry you’re going through similar problems. Please update when you want, I want to listen too. <3<3
It’s really good to know som…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Glace? or Igua
Igua doesn’t do that that i remember. Glace probably does. Glace is like…100+ years old because his race are almost immortal (not quite, but compared to humans, they seem like it) but by his races standards, he’s only like 19 or something equivalent. And yes, all my charries (except Cyn, and Mayfly. They were in a…[Read more]
- Load More
