-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, just realized that makes no sense without context.
Anyways, we were in community when i asked if you had a triangle like the one above, would it be a triangle or a triangle with a line? After that entire debate, the triangle above is now dubbed in our class, the Ruth Triangle
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“The Ruth Triangle” -my classmate
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Okay
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
You’ll find out chapter 20 or so.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yay, Mandin is back 😂
Did you really miss him that much!? he was only gone for…three and a half chapters!
He’ll be sticking around a while until something happens…oh man I just realized how much you’re gonna hate me XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m ruining it, and it’s really nice but why is the plane flying up? It should be going down. Am I missing something?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow! The time hassle really paid for itself! That’s just epic!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
A horse stable? MA be a war reenactment at a museum? A fair?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry, I’m not inclined to get gory. It’s basically just gonna be threats.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, makes sense.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
So…
Alpha’s part was okay. Not perfect, but okay.
I’m not sure how they’d block his powers, since the only way to do that effectively is make him very tired, but Alpha has an extreme immunity to basically anything so…it’d take more than half of a vile to do that unless it was some super potion, but whatever. It doesn’t matter…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I never meant to say that I didn’t approve of young marriage! I meant that I think it shouldn’t be taken lightly. I agree with Whaley that it is not a sin, it just needs to be well thought out.
Young age does NOT cause divorce. I meant to say that if you are married young on impulse and you didn’t think it through, then it’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Chapters 9 and 10 should now be on the docs.
Just note I really do not like chapter 9, and I’m just bearing with it right now cuz I’m not sure exactly how I want to change it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
He doesn’t have an Australian accent, he just always wears an Australian army slouch hat for whatever reason.
His name is Sergeant Sam Troy, played by Christopher George. He leads a small band of three other men, who all together make up the Rat Patrol. and he’s not the only one who wears a weird hat for no apparent reason. Hitch wears…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to know how long it took you to draw your Marvel one. It’s just so perfect!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I figured out who that drawing reminds me of!
This guy:
He’s from a tv show called the Rat Patrol that I used to enjoy. Can you see the resemblance?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Callyn
“Honestly, it makes a lot of sense now.” Evelyn slipped her hand into Callum’s.
“Yeah, but can you imagine my father’s reaction when he hears this? He’s gonna flip!”
Speaking of Silvanis flipping, would you guys mind if I experimented going a little crazier with Silvanis? The…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’d be adorable if baby unicorns were called little one-horns. I have no idea why, but it just sounds kinda cute.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s okay.
Offer’s open if you ever want to.
Mandin and Nahim’s relationship is probably my favorite part. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
That’s good to hear! Those parts are usually the best parts to write. Of the two characters, who do you like better?
I’ll probably have the ninth chapter ready soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
- Load More

Oh, that is cute.