@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
bucky is a sweet baby. fight me
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re welcome 😊
and ok, that clears some stuff up! Some more clues would definitely help, I think :3
-
freedom replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
VeggieTales was my childhood😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
(oh, and if anyone comes to say that my love for the MCU is contagious and I have spread the Marvel bug to them: I’m not sorry one bit)
-
freedom replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Rax, and welcome to KP!
So glad you’re here, and it’s cool that you know @rae!
anywhoooooo….HI!!
I’m Freedom, a homeschooled Christian girl that is also a self-published historical fiction author, music lover, bookworm, avid movie watcher/enjoyer, Bucky Barnes fangirl, Fanfiction writer, MCU nerd, and LOTR fan (both the b…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi Kefa, and welcome to KP!!
I’m Freedom, a homeschooled Christian girl that is also a self-published historical fiction author, music lover, bookworm, avid movie watcher/enjoyer, Bucky Barnes fangirl, Fanfiction writer, MCU nerd, and LOTR fan (both the books and movies bc they’re both amazing😝).
I’m not super active here on…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
Chapter 3 👀
Chapter 3
He did not appreciate the glances Clint offered his way.
‘Twas only due to Laura Barton’s kind motherly spirit that their “fair maiden” had finally released the name given to her at birth: Yelena.
He knew not all what they had discusse…
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper the poor boi 😭😭
I think you described everything well! For someone that hasn’t been through that, I will be honest in saying that it took me a moment or two to kinda figure out what was going on, but I figured it out in time.
I agree with Loopy and RAE in that it’s confusing what happened to/where Barnes went
otherwise, it’s…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
It always ends in a fight
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh wait, its not.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
NOOO WHY IS IT BLURRY!?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
My pic of Fin…
Not the most please with it, but it will have to work for now. *sigh*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Sounds like it has a lot of potential 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh dear I forgot about this!!
I will try to do something. -
hybridlore and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 1 year, 12 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, cool! 😂 Yeah, I prefer the values-based debate style in LD as well, but I think with a fun partner policy could be a lot of fun. My sister (Challenge 1, @snickerdoodle) is doing a team policy debate in a couple weeks, and the prep has been pretty fun so far.
I missed Mock trail, but I think it would be really cool! I’ve only b…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Haha, I’ll have to look for it. I think I got the shadow one most recently but I can’t remember the name for it 😅 First time I took the quiz, I got a… riveren?
Seabloods are super cool! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Awesome! lol. Have you read the second book yet? I still have to get it
Have you taken the quiz on the authors website yet to see what kind of horse you have?
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @everyone-elseee
Volleyball and school have been keeping me crazy busy, so honestly just throw out a time and I’ll try my best to be there. We’re getting into tournaments/playoffs so it’s hard to know when I’ll be free.
- Load More
