@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That new section looks good. The end feels like a perfect transition to a scene with Adrian… is that what happens next?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That is insane, girl. I have not even finished one. I think the furthest I’ve gotten is maybe nearly 30k.
Ah, that makes sense. But still. Congratulations on that 🎉
I was reading the forum where you posted the first book while I ate, so kind of stalking y’all 😅
If they were girls it would be easy! I just don’t know how guys “…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You have written 63 NOVELS?!?! O.o
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, now I’m dying to read the rest. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I get what you’re saying. But unrealistic things can happen in stories. Maybe God’s not done with Adrian yet. I don’t know what his death would accomplish that Aaron’s didn’t —besides *maybe* changing Julian’s heart. But that could be just as easily done by Adrian’s capture.
It feels redundant to me. Aaron and Adrian are so s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I love stories where good characters die. It’s so refreshing after all this impossible happily ever after on earth for everyone we might have liked plus some.
😳😳😳😳
You love stories where good characters DIE???
Ok, I see what you’re getting at. Every story doesn’t need to be a happy ever after, but it shouldn’t be depress…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyway. I need to go do some school but I found the old forum where you posted parts of the first book, so I’ll be catching up on that later.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Exactly!! Jk. Kind of. I think we need Adrian/Julian by themselves. Unless that’s not realistic for what they would let a prisoner do… idk.
I know! Poor Julian. And now he thinks his brother is going to die..(which he CAN’T!)
why? what’s stopping me?
I WILL! 😤 Anyway, you already killed off Aaron. Don’t do this to your readers.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Nothing. One reaction to that scene.
Yes, I am getting attached to Adrian! He is so sweet to Joseph! And I am not satisfied with the confrontation. They need another scene. *plops down stubbornly* I really love brother dynamics … 😅
Anyway. You CANNOT kill Adrian too. 😖
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ellette, if you kill off Adrian too… 😭😤
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Of course! Don’t feel ashamed to ask for prayer. No one’s life is perfect and we all have stuff going on.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
S.D. Smith also has new merch!!! A new t-shirt with “My Place Beside You” with Picket and Heather, and new character cards with pictures, quotes, and cool facts!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh cool!!!! Intriguing prompt. I already have some ideas!!! This will be exciting! Thanks for giving us 14 days, too.
And yes, it’s excited about the new Green Ember book!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!!!!! S.D. Smith sent an email out today!!! You can pre-order signed copies now!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It has such a cool cover!!!

-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The new Green Ember book is OUT!!!!!!!!
I don’t know if you guys have read the series, but if you have, THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!
I’m so excited about this new book!!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-idk-lol
Anyone want to see a Hans aesthetic? 👀

- Load More
